Reviews for The Flood
IxoxoheartoxoxNuka chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
this was beautifully written. I love the idea you had with taking the dam from the second movie and playing it into the gorge scene. You made it completely new since I haven't read anything like this idea yet and I loved it.
Aweosmeness4eva chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oh my goodness this was really good! I loved it! Sad because mufasa died, but it was really good!
Danielle chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
please please post mire
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
That's so sad! :(
AuditoresGirl chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Yay, awesome! Seriously, great chapter, and simbas description of drowning was so realistic!
Have a good day!
GeminiGemelo chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Hey there, NiƱa! Been a long time since I've seen this. I remember reading it a long time ago, and honestly can't believe I didn't review it then. I certainly didn't think that it's been a tear, but now that I think about it, that sounds about right...

Well, in any case, this story was very, very good. I really liked it. It was a pleasant surprise to find that you finally updated as promised and finished the story - I think most people after a year would just give up.

The description was very good. I could see everything very clearly and in a way, it was terrifying. There were a few awkward phrases here and there, but for the most part, I can't really pick out anything off about your narrative here. I actually felt really bad for Simba, who, mind you, isn't normally my favorite character. I could feel the shock and dread when he found Mufasa at the bottom, and the way you highlight subtle differences between this scenario and the actual movie showed an attention to detail (ie, the diluted blood in the pool, Mufasa's mane being soaking wet, the addition of the fact that both of them were soaked and cold to affect the events that happened). It wasn't just a word for word rewrite of what happened in the movie... you've seen the fics that do that, I'm sure. -.-

In short, this was a really good and realistic redo of the stampede scene. It's nice to hear from you after such a long time, so thank you for a good read. Until next time!

Twin :)
PrideLandsPrincess chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
com on!u relli had ta mak it a clifhanger!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Ive noticed in all your stories that you are very articulate in your descriptions of the setting and characters. This totally swept me away and I hope you continue it.
PirateWizardThief chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow! That was really neat idea to use water instead of the wildebeest. Good job!
danielle chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
please post more
Jennarei chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it! It's really well-written and I can totally see this happening in the movie! Good job!