Reviews for The Deal
SheikahLover chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Ah, I remember reading this quite some ago but had never reviewed. I checked out your profile by interest, and saw it... along with a lot of Xenoblade fanfictions. :D I'll have to check those out next, I love Xenoblade Chronicles as much as I love TLS. But I'm here to review your TLS fanfic. XD Ah, it was quite cute to read. I love the topic you focused on, and since it starred Syrenne and Lowell, it only made the story twice as interesting. :P Nice ending there, it was unexpected but totally fit... I can solidly imagine Syrenne pulling a stunt like that. XD
confusing-dream-star chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I loooovvveee the last line!
So good!
The Exile chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
heh, this so fits Lowell and Syrenne...
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Love it!
Crowne Prince chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
"-just wish they'd get a room or kill each other,"

Basically what I thought about Zael and Calista. Thank god for people like Lowell and Syrenne. Speaking of which, this was entertaining to read! So I suppose I should say thanks, and then go have a drink. Cheers!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
hey, nice job on this. you know what you should do? you should do a one-shot or story about how Syrenne and Lowell's relationship changes when Lowell gives his life to protect Syrenne (its the cutscene before Zael fights Zangurak). i cried during that cutscene. I was like "Nooooo! Lowell you can't be dead!" But then Dagran's spirit brings Lowell back to life. Anyways, good luck on your future stories. I look forward to reading your other Last Story fanfics. :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
nice job on the chapter. :) Poor Syrenne, all she wants is her booze.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
nice job with the first chapter. :)
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Haha. I love this couple. Can't wait to see what's next! :D
BladeMaster87 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
This was most enjoyable to read. I was so delightedly surprised to see a Last Story fanfic. Well done.
Sniperrolf chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Ahh...I 'finally' got the Last Story game and beat it.
As always, you seem to effortlessly get the characters, in character. Your writing is still very well done, and you're still awesome. :D
great read. and I hope to read more from you. :)
Sophie chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Sweet story :)
I hope you write more!
I lika that pairing, i just want someone to write more about Dagran, he is my favorite player

Here is another story what has Syrenne and Lowell parts in them for those who like them :)
Draconic chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Well, that was a fun read. Everyone was in-character and your writing style was funny. You should label the story as complete though.
Anne-Justine chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I really like it! You've got the characters personalities down as well, awesome! Can't wait for an update.
Pasukaruu chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Okay first: may i say that i love you? I've waited for soooo long to read a Lowell/Syrenne fanfic. I love them soo much together q.q You're my hero and i can't wait to read more of your Lowell/Syrenne-Stories 3

Second: I dunno how to say but your writing style is kinda...flat. It's good and all but it seems that you couldn't wait to finish the story. Try to bring more life in your sentences and use more adjecttives. Especially when someone says something :3

(excuse my englisch, it's a foreign language to me ;D)