Reviews for Spoils of War
Dracomione-KoVeLover chapter 2 . 3/5
Can't stop reading this!
AAHHHHHHHH!
So good but then all your stories are good!
Keep it up!
Thanks.
Dracomione-KoVeLover chapter 1 . 3/5
I just had to reread this again!
It gets better each time I read it!
Hope to read more stories from you!
Thanks.
miss-tarletone chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. The style in which you wrote is interesting and unique, I liked it. I admire the way you use the words you choose. The expletives you used seemed to flow well with the rest of the story and didn't seem like you just stuck them in there. There were a few things that were confusing for me, but overall I really liked it! Also, I'm so glad you ended it on a positive note, in the middle of this second part I was about ready to cry.
flootzavut chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Steve being clueless is always adorable :D

"I'm gonna marry the fuck out of you" was strangely touching *grin*

I'm glad that you have them their happy ending, eventually!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That little paragraph about surrendering - and him not being sure who's the one surrendering - is so perfect I can't even...
Veuve Noir chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
i love it
Lt. Cmdr. Kono McGarrett chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
awsome and is was steve a major
quisinart4 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This is beautiful. Gotta say, you scared me inthe middle there! I thought you were really gonna break my heart... The reunion was beautiful and then running into Cath was hilarious. And there's Danny and Chin inthe end yay :) Wonderful job. True masterpiece
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wonderful world you have here

(Then again, the one time he'd made some effort he'd ended up with a five year long almost relationship with Catherine, so he figures that's a pretty good track record. Or not, since it had fallen apart the moment they got stationed at the same place at a speed that he found highly impressive.)
First couldn't resist pointing this out cause it's like exactly what the show is doing having Catherine around all season. You called it first! Haha.

But wow this is an amazing world you've created here and it just really works. It's like I'm seeing Steve's character while in the navy and how he handles himself and what kind of a soldier and man he is and how he grew upto be how he is. You did a great job of showing his character and his chivalry, especially when it comes to officer kono. I love his reaction when she says shes been defending herself since she was 14 and it's almost like he wishes he was around since then to protect her from everyone that came before. You just capture so much emotion and character in a little section, bravo.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I love this story. Love that you don't spell everything out, just focus on the emotions and the relationship. Love that they found a home.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awwwwww!
Nicas chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Love this story. It's awesome!
Loved everything in the story, even the part when Steve thought Kono was dead.
Congratulations. Good story.
MyOwen chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I'm reading and re-reading your beautiful story. Sigh. Still hits the spot everytime.
And this makes me laugh so loud every time:
"Gonna kill 'em all," Steve promises her in all seriousness and falls down into dreams.
I can picture Steve in all his intense seriousness, before fainting. Ahahaha.
Good thing I'm not drinking tea this time. Tea up your nose while laughing uproariously is not all that fun.
Thanks for writing. Please write more.
J.
Mona chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I love this story, I keeps rereading this and I can't stop, its so good. This story is on my favorite list and ur other ones too, THTH and the family story where we meet Steve/kono kids JD, Hana, and Ian. All 3 is my favorite so far. ;) U r my favorite author in here!
Sritia chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I luv readin ur stories, this is good. Would be great to see them together like this.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »