Reviews for The Precious Little Strawberry-Haired Girl
DDog chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
rika should be with Takato
GtaJake MK-II chapter 10 . 6/6/2004
Hm... I like how you ended this. Such a good story, it's a shame more people don't read this type of thing and realize there is no singular couple that is right. I prefer Rukato and you prefer Jurato. Some prefer Ryuki and some prefer Jenruki. It's all a matter of preference... and how well you write. This was good, good indeed.
AngelK chapter 10 . 7/29/2002
this is an awesome fic. like how u didn't get Rika with just one person. aweseom job. cant wait for the next story that i guess is a sequel to this one...sorta..
archforge chapter 10 . 7/16/2002
Interesting, I had to quick read over the whole story... Sorry but when I get more time I'll acutally read through this but what I did get was the writing style was really well done.

Not only that but it was a real heartfelt story.

Congrats and Keep Up the Great Writing! 8-P
Titanium Gold chapter 10 . 7/16/2002
*chews on carrot* Eh... Good story, doc.

Very good story. Can't wait to read the others...

*mutters* Which I won't be able to do because of my lowdown, pain in the butt little brother...
Imperius chapter 10 . 7/15/2002
Wow, I guess people liked this fic more than I thought they would. Thank you all for supporting me throughout my first story.

Check out my new one, Friendship and Love!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 10 . 7/15/2002
This is what I can truly call a climactic ending. Not ending in Rukato, not ending in Henrika and especially not ending in Ryuki-a perfect ending to a perfect story. Ryo helps Rika out after her suicide attempt, Henry helps Rika out after Takato's supposedly avoiding her and Takato helps Rika out with a piece of advice that helps win the game! With this story, you are no longer a novice writer, but a writer with class. I may be a Rukato/LeeJuri fan, but whatever story you write in the future, you can expect me to review it, no matter how early or late. Keep up the good work on all of your future stories!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAPE chapter 9 . 7/15/2002
i don lyke ryuki...at all~but wif dat fic i dink dat im beginnin ta see the lite ob ryo[whish i wouldnt] CANT WAIT TO SEE HENRY'S PART! jenruki foreVa~!

-jaNe-
First Star chapter 9 . 7/15/2002
that was one of the best stories i've ever read!
Imperius chapter 8 . 7/14/2002
Ok, guys, it's kinda funny, because (pauses), no wait, it's not. You see, I've already told a few people personality about this little situation, but, well, I can't find that alternate chapter right now. If I find it within the deepest confines of the wreck that is my computer, then I will e-mail it to all who requested it. I can't guarantee anything, however, sorry.
Furor chapter 8 . 7/14/2002
It really good. So, Ryo has medical skills? That's interesting... I thought he would have taken Rika to the emergency room or something. Well, good job. Could you send me the other chapter of your story? The one you were originally going to put? I would greatly appreciate it if you could do that. Oh, and I'm still voting for Henry and Rika, even though this chapter seemed to be hinting Ryo and Rika. Nonetheless, this is a great story and I hope to read more soon. See ya!
sonydjsnmix chapter 8 . 7/14/2002
Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
sonydjsnmix chapter 7 . 7/14/2002
I'm glad that Rika hurt Juri. Not that I hate Juri, but that fact that Rika started to become all mushy and girly when she started dating Takato. Ryo is a jerk in this. Good thing he realies(sp?) his mistake. Well time to read the next chapter.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 7 . 7/12/2002
I've only got two things to say concerning this chapter: One, one of your best works, even if Takato and Rika broke up-hopefully, they'll get back together-in this; always knew Takato still had a touch of evil inside of him from "Lionheart." Two, I'm not going to kill you for this change. Like I said before, and like I'll probably say until this story is finished, this is your story, so you post it the way you want to post it. Also, I would like that alternate chapter you would've posted in place of this one sent via e-mail, if you have the time. Keep up the good work on this story, and be sure to tell me when you post up the next one-something tells me that Jeri just might take Takato's advice from this chapter. True, you are a Jurato fan, but this is simply a force of habit: RUKATO FOREVER!
SwTSinCeRiTy chapter 6 . 7/12/2002
it a pretty good storee but meeh not really rukato, but i still wanna noe wut happens sho plz continue...grrrrrrr u left a cliffhanger