Reviews for Hooded, disguised and frozen another day
Trent chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Plz continue
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Sounds like that ducktale episilpod
SmilesSaveLives chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
NEVER TRUST A BUNNY!
Awesome chapter! I love how you used the vents!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Ooh! I liked this chapter! The Snow Queen seems like an awesome character! And, basically, I'm seeing all of this pointing to Jack Frost. I mean, he's practically the only other person who could control this thing, right? Nice work; please update soon!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
OMG! Can't wait to see what happens next! I'm just imagining Red and Granny getting similar leads and ending up at the same party right now, but that's just me. I like where you're taking the plot! Update soon please!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Ooh! Nice chapter! Can't wait to see what Wolf's idea is!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
OMG! I love where this is going! I get the feeling that Granny and Red's investigation will have them bumping into Wolf and Twitchy; I can't wait for the next chapter! Nice job!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Oh! Poor Red! But I can't wait to see where this investigation takes Wolf and Twitchy! Update soon please!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Oh boy! Four villains working together can't be good news...But, on a completely different note, WOLF IS GABRIEL! THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY! Awesome chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
NO! They CAN'T go without Red! Please tell me she follows them anyway...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Ooh! I can't wait to see what they decide to do, and if they'll be bringing Red along to help!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
OMG! Can I start betting that Wolf is Gabriel or at least knows him? AWESOME chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Whoa! They're joining forces! This is getting to be verrrry interesting...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Aw! SO ADORABLE! I love how they were playing basketball; what a match!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
OMG THIS LOOKS AWESOME SO FAR! Great opening!