Reviews for Arachnophobia
rachel chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Once I was on a slip and slide (when i was like, five) and I saw a spider with an egg sac. The spider left he egg sac on the slip 'n slide, and then guess what? IT FREAKING HATCHED, LIKE WHAT THE F*CK WHY. So yeah, I was terrified and there was about 6 billion baby spiders EVERYWHERE.
rachel chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
The number one way to ensure that you are never found out for your crimes is by putting it on the internet. But in all seriousness, I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
that was fun
Jade Demora Sentinel Jedi chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
The chapter with Pepper in it was so funny. "Russian war-lords and rogue ex-employees compared to a tiny rock spider? For shame, girls, for shame."
LOVE.TO.DAY.DREAM.15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
hey, i got the same name as you do
RiddleChan chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Steebe you're so good to all the women! We need more guys in the world like Steve! (You know, minus the super-solider frozen for 70 years part XD)
Luna's Insanity chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I'm reading a story called "Arachnophobia". I have arachnophobia. I'm basically scarring the crap out of myself yet I keep reading. Good story though.
RiddleChan chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop I fucking HATE those house centipede things! My cousin (who is also my English teacher) is terrified of spiders. One day we were talking about spiders in her class, and one ran down my row of desks and we got one of the football players to smash it XD The next day we were telling spider stories in there again, and one crawled over my other cousin's (LOTSA COUSINS) foot- while she was wearing flip-flops- (I sit next to her so it was RIGHT beside my foot) and we had to get the same football player to smash it again. After that I was like, "NOPENOPENOPENOPE GUESS WHO'S NEVER GONNA PUT THEIR FEET ON THE GROUND AGAIN." And I kept my feet propped up on the desk in front of me. And thats why she forbid telling spider stories in class- spiders can smell fear.
TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Yay! An update at last! Really enjoying these.
WolfAngel62 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Love em! Keep doing what your doing!
WolfAngel62 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I hid behind my Nana when a reptile show guy brought out a tarantula... then I held it. IT WAS FUZZY!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Love it! I'm totally terrified of spiders, so I completely get where Natasha's coming from! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I named a spider bobby once. He got stepped on. R.I.P Bobby.
guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
One time I was in my room reading and I saw something move on my pillow and thought it was a fly but I looked over and it was a spider I slept on the floor for a week. I'm arachnophobic too
Sensical Deficit chapter 4 . 7/12/2012

That made me laugh way more than it should have. And this Natasha/Pepper sisterhood thing is actually adorable, with them trying to find some common ground and all. I can actually imagine Natasha picking Pepper up to save her from a creepy-crawly :3