Reviews for Oneshots
awesome
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 6/29
sweet
MeinNameIstHase chapter 4 . 5/22
Goblin seems certainly like the most sensible choice. Especially since he has to life the video game. I'm really curious for which Hogwarts house Harry now qualifies. It could easily be Ravenclaw. How much freedom has Harry in the game engine? Will he have to follow the exact course of the life, he would have lead outside of the game? That might feel very constricting for him.
Ladyyukionna chapter 4 . 4/16
for ur story
Oneshots ch.4 Harry Potter the Game
what is it xovr to? it looks and sounds like a FF game or RPG dungeons and dragons
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 4 . 4/16
Was actually hoping for vampire!Harry...
Ibskib chapter 4 . 1/20
A pretty great beginning to a Videogame! fic, the writing is pretty polished and Harry's thoughts when considering wandless magic made me smile
Mojtaba13 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
ok from all of you one shots...this one is the most amazing one...and its also very detailed...i would very much love to read more of this story...do you have any plans of writing more or?
Mojtaba13 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
wow i think this is the shortest one shot ive ever read...
Mojtaba13 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
mmmmm im not really into yu-gi-oh except for the first 2 or 3 seasons of the show and my own deck :P
Mojtaba13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
would definitely like to see more of this...is this just a red lantern ring in the HP universe or HP is part of DC?
GezeichneteSeelen chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I like your one shots, espacially " Harry Potter : the Game" 3
would have been interesting to read a full Story about it ;)
WarmasterSamiel chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
hope you continue this, there are so few fics like this with Harry
Slythenclaw21 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Are you going to continue this? Because it is awesome. I wish this was an actual game.
Knight of elves chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Hay I liked this chapter are you going to continue this story? If you know anyone who has taken up this story please mention it either as an announcement or in your profile. Thanks I will p.m. you if I use this plot to start a story for myself.