Reviews for Second Generation
oscarhan168 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
This is a fantastic story. Please update soon.
Alphanine chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Thanks for the laugh. I love it.
fyi chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
thought you should be aware that your penname "sapphyst" sounds rather close to "sapphic", the definition of which you should probably google now.

unless that was your intention.

in which case what you will and have a great day.
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Great start and story idea, can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I just love this story! I am super happy you updated, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Meme chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this fan fic! Please write another chapter.
adf chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLEASE FINNISH!
emily chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
this is amazing and a really good story please please finish it I love how the characters are and how the people got married!
StarkidHufflepuf chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
*squeeeee*
That is one amazing story you got there. Really well-written, I love how you capture the personalities of Otto and the gang perfectly in their kids. Can't wait for the next chapter.
StarkidHufflepuff
Shnizel chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Awww! Wait Raven and Nero are gonna be married... :O
Shnizel chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Loved it! :D
Mosgem chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Can I put in a request for raven and Nero to be married? That would be super awesome.
Your stOry is amazing, and it's told in really good detail. I like how they all did something really big to get into HIVE
Update soon, please!
sapphyst chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm sorry I took so long to update. I went to Cabo for a whole week. It was so awesome, but I had little time to write. But is a 1,000 word chapter okay? Um. Yeah. Thanks to all who reviewed. To answer TheWritingRainbow's question, it's in the chapter. To Kukipye, Otto was a clone of Number Two, so technically he has his genes. *shudders* I hope you guys like this chapter!