Reviews for Minecraft Volume Alpha
georgia chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
O-O... wow
eggreaper chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
what in the okay i guess just so confusing weird
minecraftcat2001 chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
i love your writing! keep it up!
WilliamL chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
Perfect ending! I really enjoyed watching this story progress. (only thing that confused me is that you kept using 'they' when talking about a Minecraftian. 'They' is a plural word, and thus is not normally used with just one person. But if that's your style, I'm okay with that. :D) And thanks for the caramel, but I prefer bacon to caramels!
LoneTaku chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
:D The only way to read these is with the inspiration playing in the background :)
Guest01 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
No offense, but did these stories even require that much thought?
shortpower chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
im so confused not the names of the songs and noting to do with them
or with eachother
WilliamL chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
These are very interesting opinions on what the Minecraft songs are about. If I remember correctly, I made some drawings of what I thought all the Minecraft songs were all about a couple of months ago. They're not very good though. _

Keep at this story, I don't want it to die! I like it so far!
DarkWorkings chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
This is a great story collection! The idea is great and new! In fact, I listened to the album and wrote down my own story/adaptations. "Moog City" is my favorite musical piece, but I've always pictured it [the City] as a domed city standing high above flaming ruins and a desert hardpan. And also the first story "Key" I believe was awesome and the best (so far). I strongly encourage you to write more!
Awsumdeadface chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!