Reviews for Detachment
kaz456 chapter 15 . 3/20/2006
It's been over a year, but this story is incredibly compelling...and really needs an update.
leatharegee chapter 15 . 2/7/2006
Oh godm a cliffhanger! Mean! :P This is AMAZING. I love the characterizations, I love the plot, and I absolutely adore the way you've written Mark and Roger's relationship. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Social Services know about the abuse!
deadbattery chapter 15 . 12/6/2005
OMG i read this whole story in one shot and you have to update. Its been a while I know but please don't let the story die you left it on a cliff hanger. Update please
rebanana chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
This is an amazing story! Please write more soon.
Anonimoose chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
Great story, but why the cliff hanger
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 15 . 9/21/2005
Way to go Roger! It takes a lot of guts to tell people about things like that. For the record, he and his family deserves way better than that freak who claims to be a human being. Anyways, I love it. Very angsty. It'd be great if you could somehow add the other characters in this though. Just a suggestion.
Lauren chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
Oh! Rogie! Oh my god! (Cute nickname by the way) You have to keep going! My poor poor Rogie. ... *waits for next chapter*
sqky0o7 chapter 15 . 9/4/2005
*waves* Just started reading, and I love it so far. I really really hope that there's another update soon! Adding to my favorites so I can keep up. I love the way Mark has transformed from being a little adorable geek to.. um.. a big adorable geek! With additude! :D

Keep writing!
citruspeach chapter 15 . 9/1/2005
Ah! Woah! Updation! Wo! (And that's all I have to say to that.)
Just Ella chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
Finally! Someone who knows how to write a good cliffhanger! I'm intrigued and I can't wait to read what happens next.

-Ella
SaoirseGreene chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
If this isn't continued I'm going to throw a tantrum.

Extremely well written, awesome plot.

Heartwrenching as well...Listening to the sadder parts of the CDs while reading brings tears.

Please continue.
Bohemian.Life chapter 15 . 8/26/2005
OMG This has to be one of my favorite RENT fics! It's astounding!

The suspence is killing me though. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep writing! You are incredible at it!

~Candace
Daja2 chapter 15 . 8/26/2005
Holy Hell... This is an actual good story. I really really like this _. I'm impressed by your portrayal of Roger, and an abused child in general. And his thoughts at the end as he became more and more frantic, Bravo!...now please, don't leave me hanging, and do continue to update this..
Calliope Piper chapter 15 . 8/26/2005
Wow... this fic is amazing! Really, I love Roger & Mark as young teenagers. And the way you write, it just all seems so real. I want to give Roger a hug SO badly right now. Please, update! I want to know how things turn out for his family.
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
Dude. This story...it steals my soul. Why the hell haven't I seen it before? :runs away hugging story close:

You most definitely must update again. Most definitely. Please? Pretty please?