Reviews for Detachment
Bohemian.Life chapter 14 . 8/3/2005
Wow. This is story is... incredible (for lack of a better word!) It's like I'm reading the biography of Roger/Mark, as if everything happened. It's so realistic, and I'm actually scared for Roger when I read! You are fantastic! Definitely one of my top 3 authors on my list!

I can't wait for more!
the-fraulein chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
Oh dear! This story is really, really great. I had a little emotional moment when Roger got all teary and everything. Poor dear!

What is going to happen with the social services? Oh man, you've got me all anxious now! Great work and keep it up. :)
Calliope Piper chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
This story made me cry... it seems so real. You're a great writer. Please continue with this, and update soon!
citruspeach chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
"'I don't want to feel it anymore. When he hurts me, I don't want to feel it.'"

That was chilling... and very forshadowing of Rodger's heroin addiction.

I really liked this story... I was randomly searching around and I found it, and it was just what I'd wanted. Weird, yes, for me to want it... but OH WELL. That's just me. ;;

Great job with the story... hope you update soon!
L. M. Ward chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Wow... this story is... amazing. You should be really, really proud. Anyway, I really really hope that Muriel saves the day- and soon.
L. M. Ward chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
YES! Roger has a John Lennon poster... good times. i like this story so far
triphazard chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
gah! Have I ever mentioned that you are brilliant? Because you are. AND YOU LIKE TO LEAVE ME HANGING, apparently! He. Brilliance. Utter brilliance.
the-fraulein chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
I don't remember if I've ever reviewed this before, but it's great! I love little preRENT stories and I'm sad to say I love the drama/angst. :D This chapter especially was awesome because like you said, I really start to see some of what makes Roger how he is in the musical. It works so well and you've done a really amazing job of working in all these elements to make it realistic and to make it work with later events. Great work, and I'll definitely keep reading when you update again! :D
Anonimoose chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
Please keep it going I love it!
Destini chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I like it so far. Chapters could stand to be a little longer, but... Update? Please?
Squashed Sandcastle chapter 12 . 1/14/2005
You're awesome, my friend. You put an amazing sense of mood into your stuff- and the best it you don't even try to obviously put certain tones in or anything. They're just there. It's magic.
MareStar20 chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
Hey! I'm so glad you updated this story again, I missed it! Love the new chapter, keep it coming!
- Mary
deemarie chapter 12 . 4/29/2004
I really love this story. A great backstory for the events of RENT.
VivaLaVieBoheme chapter 12 . 4/29/2004
Fabulous love! I'm really enjoying your story, so keep on writing.
And kudos for being able to write in sensical order, my stories tend to jump around like an ADHD kid without their meds.
Kelby chapter 12 . 4/28/2004
I remember this. You need to finish it!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »