Reviews for Detachment
ktalia chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
Wow! So I wasn't a faithful reader before but I just stumbled on this story today - please continue! And way sooner than you did last time.
Marisa chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
I love this story!KEep writing i was thinking it'd go unfinished when i saw you hadn't updated in a year and when i saw it updated today i was like YEAH!
*Marisa*
Kourin Lucrece chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
YAY! You updated! WOW! **hugs the author** This is such a good story! Poor Roger and Annie and Adam, tho. *sniffs* _ Good for Mark for helping out. I am really enjoying this
Kourin
MyDogAteMyPenname chapter 11 . 3/5/2004
this story has been one of my favorites since.. well.. since i ever started reading fanfics. i don't think i reviewed though. stupid me.
i just adore this work. i love the way you write and i think that, among all the bad stuff that's happened to the guys, you manage to add some funny stuff, like the part when Roger was asking about why someone would name their kid "Atticus" soo funny!
i love the plot too.
i know you haven't updated in.. forever.. please try! i'll give you cookies!
drandmrshouse chapter 11 . 9/2/2003
Really good! Update PLESAE! I CAN'T wait!
drandmrshouse chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
I LOVE the "why would someone name their kid Atticus?" thing, it's really funny! Good!
drandmrshouse chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
Kawaii-ness with Annie, good!
drandmrshouse chapter 8 . 9/2/2003
Really good!
drandmrshouse chapter 7 . 9/2/2003
ROGER! NO! NO! I liked it, but..NO! ROGER! Amd poor Annie...
drandmrshouse chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Roger's dad seems pretty cool. It was good! I like the POV switching.
drandmrshouse chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
I feel bad for Mark and Roger: Roger's all banged up, and Mark is really bummed that he doesn't know...aww...it's really good!
drandmrshouse chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
ohkay...i don't like Matthew...he's not very nice...it's good, though.
drandmrshouse chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
...Roger's family...good job on this one!
drandmrshouse chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
hehe, good! Go Roger! _
drandmrshouse chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
It's REALLY great so far! I LOVE IT!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »