Reviews for Detachment
evilemmylou chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
Hey, you should really continue. This is a great story. You've really portrayed Mark and Roger well. I love the way Roger is with Annie. Anyway. Please continue. I'd like to see the ending.
Arch of Wand chapter 11 . 6/20/2003
This is really great! I had intended to review before this but I was so into the story that I couldn't take the time out to write one. I feel so bad for Roger, he doesn't deserve to have to deal with all of this. I hope you can update soon, this is really a wonderful story.
krystal chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
That story is really good. continue it please
Carina chapter 11 . 5/29/2003
gah, this makes me so sad...both of the boys are just so scared and such...

I hope you update soon...I want to see what happens with Mark at Rogers house...
That Girl Six chapter 11 . 5/29/2003
(Okay, so I've owed you some public reviews for a long time now.) I am really so proud of you. Your style and command of your writing has improved ten fold since I met you. This chapter is a testament to that. Your dialogue is much more natural and honest. And what a place to end this chapter! Keep it up and you may get to be the new cliffhanger queen. You, my girl, are a gem. Barkeep, pour yourself a drink, on the house. You've earned it. :-))
Lozateazer chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Aw I feel so bad for Marky! He seems really adorable in his lil outfit *lol*

But then again, how could Marky NOT be adorable?

*hurries onto the next chapter*
Kateleigh chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
Awesome. I loved his story, it fits so freaking well, I cannot belive it. One day you should make up your own characters and publish this as a book... maybe. It's great. Really really great.
Julie chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
Gah! So good. I've told you what I think of your Roger characterization...It's just so real, so perfect. Such a good chapter! Very very nice! More!
Ducky chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
..., I really did know that Harper Lee was a woman. Not at the time that I wrote that, but about a month afterwards, our class started reading the book, and I felt stupid. ;) Thanks for the reviews!
Cages or Wings chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
oh! What happens next?
Angel Of The First Degree chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
i'm SO excited this was updated. it's good that you tied it all together, making a history for Roger and everything. i quite enjoyed it. keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
Incredible! By the by, Harper Lee was a woman :)
Carina chapter 10 . 3/26/2003
Hey, I really like this story...it makes sense as to why Mark is always so timid around Roger, and why Roger is so angry and secluded from the world...I really like how you've written it so far...Keep it up!
Angel Of The First Degree chapter 10 . 3/8/2003
I LOVE this story. It's so well-written, and very touching. I hope you'll be updating again soon, because I really want to read more. Keep up with the good work, the story's amazing so far.
Joy chapter 10 . 2/23/2003
Aw, how damn adorable. Roger reading To Kill A Mockingbird, completely disregarding the plot, choosing to focus only on why someone would name their child Atticus. How realistic! I love the little humor section in this chapter, it gives us a nice break from all the drama and the angst. I think someone may have already said this, but I will repeat it: You have just the right mixture of humor and angst in this story. It pulls at your heart in some sections, makes you want to cry, but in others you can't help but chuckle and shake your head and think "Oh, that Roger." It's great because then the story isn't too heavy, *too* dramatic. I loved the ending of this chapter especially. Wonderful little cliffhanger, and now I'm definitely interested in what's going to happen next. You gotta make Roger talk! Right now, I'm thinking an ass kicking wouldn't be too bad of an idea for that bastard of a step-father. He's gotta pay for doing that to poor, defenseless little Roger. Anyway, keep it up, hon! Wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »