Reviews for Detachment
tarnished glitter chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
I'm loving this so far! I always love the stories of Mark and Roger when they were younger... anyway, this is great, I can't wait to read more!
sneaker chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
This is cute, i'm enjoying it. Write more!
Aella chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
I adore teenage rentfics, especially when they're as well done as this one is. I hope you write more of this! Teenage!Mark and Teenage!Roger are way too adorable
Kanoi chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
details are the food of gods. . .and you give gods a feast. sorry, don't know what came over me. usually i'm not so poetic or cheesy. but i like this, and i like all the details. more!
linnell chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
There are small little details in this that I really like, such as Mrs. Cohen brushing off invisible crumbs and the Star Wars sheets (which, incidently, Jim Poulos' character in Convenience has as well and since Jim was Mark once upon a time, that made me smile). Anyway, I'll keep reading, so keep on going.
Lola chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Ooh, ooh, I love it! Yay! It's not often we get to see Marky and Roger in high school together... usually we just see it in short, vague flashbacks. This is going to be awesome if you keep it up. And Star Wars sheets, HA! That is TOO CUTE! :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9