Reviews for Passage of Time
Tigergirl713 chapter 4 . 5/1
Plz update!
Firespitter101 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
So far so good. I'm sure when you get back and take up writing this again, that it will end up being an awesome story.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Man... Stop playing with my mind here! You're giving me mixed feelings about Qiang! To be completely honest, when I first read about Qiang in "Obsidian Blade" I didn't like him, then after reading a few chapters, I started to like him but still had a suspicious feeling about him, then I hated him after finding out about his true colors, and now, you're making me start to like him again! This is mental torture! And BTW, great, touching chapter. You never fail to give a good chapter! :)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
... Is this the same Qiang we're talking about here? How could he turn into a maniacal mastermind?! How?! My god and Buddha... Where did it go wrong? Where?

Another great chapter Fyre! Well done! And I loved the little father/son moment at the end. It's just so touching... I can't believe this cute little red panda cub with a bandage on his arm will turn into a heartless monster that killed his father... I just can't. Keep writing! (Not just fanfics, but other stories as well) *gives a thumbs up*
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Awwww... Shifu, you're sooooo cute. *sigh* you and your innocent questions. When I was younger, I would ask the exact same thing! Ah... The look on my parents face when I ask how old someone is... brings back memories. :)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ah, Qiang, so innocent. But I'll still hate you when you turn into an adult. Though, you're right Fyre, Qiangs just so cute here. I can't hate him now. Man, how could this little cub grow up to be some maniacal mastermind, I don't know. Anyways, another great chapter focusing on Qiangs past. Nice. ;D you need to show people that he wasn't always bad... ;)
North Hayward chapter 3 . 3/22/2013

His father was the best anyone could hope for but he was enviose of everyone elses accomplishments and never satisfied with his own, so i guess that is where he went wrong.
North Hayward chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Wow Oogway is ruffly 1000 years old! Man i knew he was old but not that old!

I can tell that shifu had a good time at the jade palace right from the start. When is he going to meet Jie? That should be interesting.
North Hayward chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
OH that must have been hard! At six years old he lost his mother, then he killed his father and attemted to kill his brother. I guess you can see what made him out of wack from the begiuning!
SHIFUFANGIRL1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Awww bye farewell...your leaving for 18 months, what are you travelling around the earth?Anywho great chapter love that Shifus afraid of thunder anyways keep it up:D
Blue Autumn Mist chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
AWWWWWW! They're so ADORABLE! *squeeeee* But seriously? Are you TRYING to kill me with cuteness? I can't count how many times I went 'd'awwww!'. :D

Oh, I love this brother bonding stuff to BITS! *huggles little Shifu and Qiang* Dang it Qiang! Why'd you have to go all evil on us! You were cute and everybody wanted to love you! *bonks little Qiang on the head*
Little Qiang: "Ow! What was that for?"
Me: "That's for something you'll do later!"

XD Ok though, seriously, what you've done here is so incredible! I'd critique you, but honestly, it's hard to critique something that's THIS good. These two are so cute and their sibling banter is just precious. Shifu breaking his brothers door and Qiang not hear a thing was just classic. Qiang was such a good big brother. Like I said before, it's heartbreaking knowing what he'll become. I hope in the future we'll get to to see 'what went wrong'.

I'll eagerly sit and wait for 18 months for you to post the next chapter. LOL! I knew I shouldn't have said that anticipation is part of the fun, 'cause now you're going to make me prove it! :p
Farewell Fyre! I'll be here waiting. :)
M4dG4rl chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
18 months ?! What?! My God, it's too long but I'm glad you won't abandon this story.
Still cute moment between Shifu and Qiang as brothers. Good Job!
Question :
Will Jia appear in this story?
KaylaDestroyer chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Awesome chapter! Awe, Qiang was such a good big brother before he turned evil! An 18 month trip, huh? Sounds to me like you're going out of the counrry, not just out of town. ;) Be back soon! : D
Babycakes22 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
awww! i love these little moments between the two brothers its so sweet to read :) poor shifu bless him big bro's there for you, regardless that you now have a door to fix ;) have a nice time away and we hope to hear from you once your back :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Poor, adorable, little Shifu. And yet we know how his relationship will Qiang will turn out...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »