Reviews for Passage of Time
Please update xD
jaja sifu era como po de chiquito un durasno suave en el exterior y duro en el interior
hay pero se volvio malo buaaa y algo me dice que de alguna manera su padre tenía a shifu como su favorito
huyyy el destino haa me gustaría saber como llegó a estar shifu con la tortuga y por que parece ser que cada maestro del palacio elije a uno para ser su sucesor y es para todos jamás se limita a amar a un solo ser estraño no
si pero buaaa pobre hasta me dio pena ajena
Tigergirl713 chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Plz update!
Firespitter101 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
So far so good. I'm sure when you get back and take up writing this again, that it will end up being an awesome story.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Man... Stop playing with my mind here! You're giving me mixed feelings about Qiang! To be completely honest, when I first read about Qiang in "Obsidian Blade" I didn't like him, then after reading a few chapters, I started to like him but still had a suspicious feeling about him, then I hated him after finding out about his true colors, and now, you're making me start to like him again! This is mental torture! And BTW, great, touching chapter. You never fail to give a good chapter! :)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
... Is this the same Qiang we're talking about here? How could he turn into a maniacal mastermind?! How?! My god and Buddha... Where did it go wrong? Where?

Another great chapter Fyre! Well done! And I loved the little father/son moment at the end. It's just so touching... I can't believe this cute little red panda cub with a bandage on his arm will turn into a heartless monster that killed his father... I just can't. Keep writing! (Not just fanfics, but other stories as well) *gives a thumbs up*
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Awwww... Shifu, you're sooooo cute. *sigh* you and your innocent questions. When I was younger, I would ask the exact same thing! Ah... The look on my parents face when I ask how old someone is... brings back memories. :)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ah, Qiang, so innocent. But I'll still hate you when you turn into an adult. Though, you're right Fyre, Qiangs just so cute here. I can't hate him now. Man, how could this little cub grow up to be some maniacal mastermind, I don't know. Anyways, another great chapter focusing on Qiangs past. Nice. ;D you need to show people that he wasn't always bad... ;)
North Hayward chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
OH THAT NO GOOD, UNGREATFULL, GREEDY, SCUMBAG!

His father was the best anyone could hope for but he was enviose of everyone elses accomplishments and never satisfied with his own, so i guess that is where he went wrong.
North Hayward chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Wow Oogway is ruffly 1000 years old! Man i knew he was old but not that old!

I can tell that shifu had a good time at the jade palace right from the start. When is he going to meet Jie? That should be interesting.
North Hayward chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
OH that must have been hard! At six years old he lost his mother, then he killed his father and attemted to kill his brother. I guess you can see what made him out of wack from the begiuning!
SHIFUFANGIRL1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Awww bye farewell...your leaving for 18 months, what are you travelling around the earth?Anywho great chapter love that Shifus afraid of thunder anyways keep it up:D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »