Reviews for Sound You Can See and Color You Can Taste
Hi chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I have no idea where you got this information from, but Ranpu does not mean light. Hikari means light. Ranpu is an English word for lamp, when translating lamp to Ranpu.

That's all I have to say. Other than that, this story is really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Um... Ginko doesn't have "sea blue eyes" he has green eyes
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Dam dam dam daaaaam.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
YOU ARE STUPID AND THIS STORY IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN. How stupid do you have to be to write something like this? Dumbass.
mystica88 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Very lovely story. I thought that you did a great job capturing the setting which I found to be one of the strongest parts of the anime. I could really see the wind moving and the lights swirling. Great job!
liva.smaukstele chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful story :) Thank you for sharing, thou Ginko did act more open bothered then he did in manga or anime, its even nice that he did.
Supertaco221 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
it was a great story but as i did with the show i wished it could have lasted longer
hammernikita chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Not sure if my previous review loaded, so I'll try again (if it did, my apologies for being redundant):

Wow- thank you for posting this... I just recently became aware and obsessed with "Mushishi", and have been considering posting my own stories, but most of what I've been seeing are from several years ago... and so I was beginning to think I'd missed my chance. After all, it's most fun to write when one can share, so... thank you!

And, to comment on the piece itself... I am fairly synesthetic, so your concept really resonates with me. Perhaps mushi have been behind this phenomena all along...? ;)
hammernikita chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow... thank you for posting! I just recently became obsessed with Mushishi, and have been noodling around with writing some stories... but most had been posted so long ago that I was starting to lose hope that they'd even be seen. And writing wouldn't be any fun without sharing, so... thank you for renewing my hopes! :D

Also, I'm a bit synesthetic, so this story really resonates with me... perhaps mushi have been behind that phenomena all along... ;)