Reviews for Kung Fu Nightfall
Cookie M 2012 chapter 3 . 4/16
This is awesome so far! I'll trying reading more soon :)
Fox Mcloud SNR chapter 1 . 2/12
This was pretty good, however I do have some problems with it. Tigress goes out of character sometimes and while it's not often it's pretty jarring, e.g. "You kidding? This is awesome", I just can't picture her saying this. You often tend to repeat a point over and over again during a sentence or paragraph e.g. when they are talking about training you said 'Hardcore' about four times. Again it's not bad, just jarring and it took me out of it.

I really enjoyed this chapter besides the stuff I pointed out, I'll carry on to see what happens next
MusicalNinja15 chapter 20 . 1/20
Whoa... that was a very surprising ending! I thought Tigress' father would be alive somehow! Wow! I can't believe the story is over... :( But thankfully you have like 5 more KFNs!

This final chapter was very cute. I loved all the festivities, Po meeting his dad, Tigress meeting her mom, and the ending with her father. Wonderful job. I could tell that you really enjoyed making this chapter. It had your TiPo magic in it. This was really good, I'm very glad I was able to read it and finish it. It took me a while huh?

Well, wonderful story! I look forward to reading KFN2!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 19 . 1/20
Awww... very sweet chapter. I felt really bad for Tigress... poor girl. That evil Kaftar brought bad memories back to her mind... :( But the encouraging words of her friends and family brought happiness back to her heart. This was a great wrap-up chapter, I wonder what you have planned for the last chapter... I also laughed at the crowd. They really like to pressure Po and Tigress to kiss! :)

Onto the last chapter!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 18 . 1/20
What?! The Kaftar is alive? Noooooooo... Well, I thought it was too good to be true...

This was a sweet and thoughtful chapter. I especially enjoyed the part with Tai Lung (I'm also glad that Po said the stuff about the master in his own category. I'm sure Tai Lung was tired of explaining that...) and Shifu. I felt that it was like the Prodigal Son story in the Bible. It was very nice.

The part with Po's real dad seemed to be rushed in there quickly, but I'm sure you mentioned his real dad because of KFN2. So I understand. :)

Good chapter, I wonder how Tigress is coping with everything...

MusicalNinja15 chapter 17 . 1/20
YAY! The Kaftar is dead! At least... I think so...

Fantastic and intense chapter! You must have put a lot of effort into those fighting scenes... they were well written. I must say that I feel really bad for Tai Lung. Every single time someone questions him about his evil past, he keeps on saying "I'm a master in my own category!" That poor leopard must be tired of saying that over and over again...

I laughed when Po told Tai Lung that he was going to have a victory lunch, I guess Po is going to do that in the next chapter!

And the very ending when they blew the building up, I can just imagine Po saying 'Skadoosh' and then dropping the match. Then if it was a movie, the match would fall in slow motion and then the place bursts into flames! It was just a cool ending to defeating the Kaftar. Awesome job! Gotta read more!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 16 . 1/11
What!? Oh my gosh, that was intense... I hope Po and the others survive those fireworks! Oh... they were so close to beating him and them that Kaftar had to go full power. Boo! I hope that they can beat him soon. I hope they can... they must have lost all of there energy with that fight... Oh...

Great fight scenes, too! And the part with Tai Lung favorite planet was funny.

I need to see if they can beat the Kaftar!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 15 . 1/11
Oh my goodness! That is so scary! I can imagine that in a movie where a Kaftar Tigress jumps out at us! That was really really intense...

I liked how the Kaftar tricked the others into going to the Dragon's Grotto, it was a little sample of how the Kaftar could shape shift.

Then the fight was really intense! I really don't know how they will defeat the Kaftar, he said he had no weakness'. I am really intrigued.

The only thing that bothered me was that the Kaftar kept on telling Tigress what a failure she is. In my opinion in any KFP story, I have always thought that Tigress would have more respect for herself and not let anyone call her trash, because of her hardcore style, you know? I always think that is why Tigress has this high formal appearance. But, I understand why she got upset here, I mean, she was just tricked by the Kaftar and now she's getting beaten to death... And since he is so powerful and manipulative, I can understand that he was literally forcing her to believe those things.

But yeah, I am so scared for Tigress, I got to find out what it happening to her! Po has to save her!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 14 . 1/11
Wow! Tigress is back! Yay! It is good to see our favorite feline in a good mood again.

What an intense chapter, there was a ton of drama. I really think that Po did a good job getting Tigress to the meeting spot. That panda is clever.

And it was really cool when all the others took turns trying to convince Tigress, I think someone downstairs in my house as watching some mystery movie, and there was dramatic music going on while I was reading that section. It was cool!

I am so glad that they managed to get Tigress back to normal... I am excited for the big fight!

Awesome job!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 13 . 1/11
Yay! Shifu's back! And he has a nicer attitude too! Wow... this was a really great chapter!

I am very curious about the dark spot on Tigress... is it black matter?

The conversation Shifu had with Oogway was just wonderful. It is always nice to see Oogway, and you portrayed him perfectly. I liked that the talk was continuing the first movie a little bit with the illusion of control. Good job!

I'm excited to find out more about this evil Kaftar...

MusicalNinja15 chapter 12 . 1/9
Nice! Everything is falling into place with the plan. I am still curious to see how it is going to work out with trying to get Tigress to realize the trap and for Shifu to come help everyone. That Kaftar sure is evil. Just one question about him. You say at the beginnings of each chapter that he is from by Cabela's Dangerous Hunts. Is that a movie? I've never heard of it or the Kaftar.

This chapter was good. The suspense was very high, and there was a little bit of humor here and there. I liked it. It goes to show that Po is a very good liar. The beginning was sweet when Crane put his wing around Viper to comfort her, and Po was just really funny through-out the whole chapter!

I LOVED Mr. Ping. He was hilarious with trying to bribe Po with food and his childhood song. I loved those parts.

The only thing I would like to just point out, is that Mr. Ping kept on saying 'your ol'dad'. Now, I know that you are from Alabama, and that you must say things like that down there, but I think in Ancient China, they would not say 'ol' dad' or y'all. I think that Mr. Ping should say 'your father' or just plain 'your dad'. You also did say a couple of times that Po hugged his 'goose dad'. Same thing with that, just say 'father' or 'dad'.

Sorry about that, I really didn't mind, but I was just being picky. I think that if you keep those things in mind for the future, your writing will be better and even more accurate. Does it make sense? Hopefully I explained it good enough! I really liked those parts, they were REALLY FUNNY! :D

I am getting more excited for the plan, I'll read more soon, it is getting late over here... Good job as always! Keep it up!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 11 . 1/5
Ooh! I would like to say that this is your best chapter yet! So many different things went on!

Tai-Lung's story was very believable, unlike some people's stories where he just magically survived, you actually had a reason and facts why he survived it. Good job! :)

The parts about Tai-Lung meeting Tigress' mother was very good. She had a good character and I am intrigued about her husband. Did he get eaten by the Kaftar?

Speaking of the Kaftar... I was right! He is evil. Po didn't seem to believe Tai-Lung at first, but I believe the snow leopard! He was a villain once and he knows a villain when he sees one! I hope they can defeat him soon! Very interesting facts about our bad guy...

Can't wait to read about the plan!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 10 . 1/5
Ah! Tai-Lung! Oh my goodness... I think that was a really cool way for the snow leopard to present himself. Although it wasn't very nice of him to kidnap Po... Wow! I can't believe he's back, and I'm very glad he didn't kill Po!

What an extremely exciting chapter! That was a dramatic cliffhanger! Let's see...the parts I liked...

I liked when Tigress was meditating and she was telling Po that because he is her boyfriend, that he can call her just plain Tigress. It was cute when she said it.

Monkey's wise line, "If you have pride, you will fall." was great! I loved reading the wise words come out of the primate's mouth! I really believe what he said too. It is very true that if you have pride, it is very certain that you will fall. Good job on that little line!

I felt that the way Peng found out that Po "killed" Tai-Lung, was good way. I think it was better than how the tv show revealed it. I can't really remember what happened in the show when Po told Peng, but all I know is that your way was better than LoA's revealing.

I also enjoyed the suspense of the Kaftar. He is a seriously creepy hyena. I can tell that he is very evil...

Looking forward to more! I wonder what Tai-Lung's plan is...

MusicalNinja15 chapter 9 . 1/1
Ooh! What a cliffhanger... I am in a mood to read more!

This chapter had a nice build-up. I didn't think it was rushed, it was just showing how everyone was coping with Tigress as Grandmaster. My favorite parts of this chapter was when Shifu was getting robbed by the bandits. He attitude was so calm and he was all like 'I don't care that my only coins are being taken away, I just miss everyone.' When he said 'Afraid so,' I just cracked up. The detail said that he was dizzy, I don't know, the picture so Shifu being so calm, so dizzy, and then saying that is just a funny picture in my head.

I also liked when Tigress was saying that she loved the sound of 'Good morning, Master Tigress.' It just sounded right with the scenario.

The only thing that bothered me a little with this chapter was that almost every time someone would end a sentence, it would end with 'said with a smile'. Every dialogue would end that way. Maybe in future chapters, you can find other synonyms for that or at least different endings like 'replied' or just 'smiled'.

Other than that, this was a very intriguing chapter. I liked how you were foreshadowing Tai Lung with his metal arm... he seems scary!

Keep up the awesomeness!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
It seems like everything was a happy celebration with the villagers cheering for everyone, until Tigress and the others got to the palace. I can sense Po and the Five's worries with Shifu being banished. Just like them, I can't understand why Tigress would do that to her foster father. I am beginning to think that the Kaftar is a very evil person...

I think that the striped hyena has put a magic spell on Tigress to make her think and do strange things that are unlike her. I'm worried about Tigress too. I want to find out more about this plotline. It is intriguing.

I actually thought that Tigress scooting her bottom on the floor of the Jade Palace was really funny. I mean, it was so out of character for her, but it was really funny. I think whatever spell thing that the Kaftar has on her it making her funny like that!

Hopefully things will start to clear up with the question to why this hyena is here and why Tigress banished Shifu. Good job as always!