Reviews for Kung Fu Nightfall
WhiteStripedTiger chapter 20 . 5/21
...
WhiteStripedTiger chapter 7 . 5/21
What the... Fuck...
Sorry I meant to say Shifu got BURNED!Go tigress! Woooo!
Shifu got BUR
VatitaDeko chapter 20 . 3/24
Wow! Its very amazing! At the first im gonna cry but at the end i really feel the happinese , OMG!This story is tauching!Romantic!Funny! And every thing! I just wanna ask you soomething...are you already make the 'kung fu nightfall 2'? know it like...the kaftar are he gonna back on 'Kung fu nightfall 2'?,and then Tai Lung parents and then Tigress Real Father !Oooooowwww Oooowwwwwaaaawawwww I love this story reaaaalllllllyyyyyy muchhhhhh(Po's real Father name is Li Shen right? I watch it on kung fu panda 3)(I watch kung fu panda 3 more than 3 times!XD) ANYWAYS...
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME!
Tell me if you alreasy made the kungfu night fall 2! okay? Dont even forget that! XD(I read this until more-less 4 hours! Before even i only read story that have until 34/37 chapter and much more i can finish reading it only... about 1 hours past 45 min, in fact you can call 2 hours! I dont know what make me realy need more time to read this that only have 20 chapter! Ohhh what got in ! XD any ways i got to sleep its already 2.00 AM in my country! I stayed up night only for reading the awesome story!)

LOVE YOUR FANFICTION!
make kung fu night fall 2 okay? And told me if you already make it! See ya! Gonna sleep_
VatitaDeko chapter 1 . 3/24
Hey! So many chapter i dont know how long i could finiah this! I think 2 hours more hehe...
BTW YOUR STORY IS REALY
COOLLLLLLLL!
truth chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
What does it take to kill this guy
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
You have some real talent at writing. I started Nightfall 1 at 2 a.m and stayed up all night reading it on my iPod. It was a real "page turner". Really excited to start on Nightfall 2.
lola3934 chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
Some time passed since I was reading this story, but I was busy. Well, generally story is awesome, unless never yet, I didn't read so good story, some time ago I could say like about other authors, but so long like I won't find better author from you, I can say, that you are the best. So yes I didn't review all chapters, so now I do summary, chapter 3 was quite cool this chat and generally it all, chapter 4 was shocked, Shifu preserved to terrible, like can be so insensitive, later chapter 5 still it was shocked but it over in sad and angry, though one fact was funny, namely like Tigress destroyed training room, further chapter 6 on beginning Kaftar seemed to me, that he is good guy, but this his tricks since same beginning I didn't like, well, chapter 7 behavior Tigress's little surprising to me, like Tigress could deprive Shifu Jade Palace, even if he did what he did, next chapter 8 Po met Kaftar, quite nice chapter except this, that no one stated, that Kaftar it ill guy, well next chapter 9 quite good though on first throw of eye see, that Kaftar manipulated Tigress and too bad for Shifu, he landed on the street and is without home, yeah chapter 10 Tai Lung came back, first think o my gosh, not this, but in chapter 11 even I liked this version Tai Lung's and explained his entire story and came out on it, that he is good, and in chapter 12 proved, that he can do great plans, another chapter 13 again Kaftar angered me his another manipulation it was something awful friends Tigress's want to deprive her authority, but happily in this time Oogway was talking with Shifu and convinced him would changed his opinion in the case, relationship's Po and Tigress. Chapter 14 Shifu and Tai Lung came back to the valley and Tigress despite, that she isn't want believe, and in finally to beginning some action against Kaftar, chapter 15 was shocking, Tigress was caught in the trap, generally chapter 16 and 17 it was good fight, chapter 18 was beautiful, all finally ended good, except this, that Kaftar is alive. Chapter 19 little I can't believe, that Tigress took words Katafar to heart. And chapter 20 Po met his true father, and the Tigress met her mother. Generally great story and certainly I'll look at sequel.
PS. If you know a some good beta reader, it contact, his or her, with me or say me, who it is.
lola3934 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Well, good action, Po and Tigress sleep on their date, so it can was expect, that Shifu to could be bad, so good idea, with this way in which they got around this. On the training, during sparing PO vs Tigress and Viper, I think, that Po could defeat Viper, but if comes of Tigress, it I think, that she just gave to win Po. Well, great chapter, good work.
lola3934
lola3934 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I never yet didn't read your story and I think, that it was mistake. At last time I don't see nothing new and interesting, so I decided look for on something. I have to say, that first chapter is really great, you showed a beautiful date. And I think, that it great way on some version on KFP 3.
lola3934
Cookie M 2012 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
This is awesome so far! I'll trying reading more soon :)
Fox MCcloud SNR chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was pretty good, however I do have some problems with it. Tigress goes out of character sometimes and while it's not often it's pretty jarring, e.g. "You kidding? This is awesome", I just can't picture her saying this. You often tend to repeat a point over and over again during a sentence or paragraph e.g. when they are talking about training you said 'Hardcore' about four times. Again it's not bad, just jarring and it took me out of it.

I really enjoyed this chapter besides the stuff I pointed out, I'll carry on to see what happens next
MusicalNinja15 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Whoa... that was a very surprising ending! I thought Tigress' father would be alive somehow! Wow! I can't believe the story is over... :( But thankfully you have like 5 more KFNs!

This final chapter was very cute. I loved all the festivities, Po meeting his dad, Tigress meeting her mom, and the ending with her father. Wonderful job. I could tell that you really enjoyed making this chapter. It had your TiPo magic in it. This was really good, I'm very glad I was able to read it and finish it. It took me a while huh?

Well, wonderful story! I look forward to reading KFN2!

Your fan and friend,
MusicalNinja15
MusicalNinja15 chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Awww... very sweet chapter. I felt really bad for Tigress... poor girl. That evil Kaftar brought bad memories back to her mind... :( But the encouraging words of her friends and family brought happiness back to her heart. This was a great wrap-up chapter, I wonder what you have planned for the last chapter... I also laughed at the crowd. They really like to pressure Po and Tigress to kiss! :)

Onto the last chapter!