Reviews for Vagrants MC
andi712 chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
I don't know how this story doesn't have more reviews. It's amazing. I love complex characters that develop throughout the story, and that is something you have managed not only with Elena and Damon - even though their development has been the biggest - but every single character. I really enjoy your writing and the setting of this story, and hope that one day you may find the muse, and the time and energy to finish it.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
*sigh It's been...2 years. Aren't you coming back? This is an awesome story. Actually you have a few really good ones that aren't complete. *sigh Again. ;)

I do hope all is well with you and that you'll find your muse. You got talent. :)
Azul Ivy chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
Im not goin to lie a firts i realy was no speting much of this but then i love it and is one of the best is interesting and sexy and Delena is jut perfect sooo please continued this please
Azul Ivy chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
Hoping you updated... This is well write and i love Delena in this one. They need to end together. No dead please... Happy end for them please-please
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
lawv dis chapter, ur duin a gr8 job u knw.. dey shud actuali kiss more often nd probably get more intimate.. smfn lyk tht
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
Hey the story you ask for in ch9 is a sorta fairytale by delenadreamer. A summer romance is base in the notebook too but is no the same
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Please update... A happy end please :)
Beachgirl97 chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Update soon .Love
jairem chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
wonderful! read all in few hours. really enjoying your story. please update again soon. thank you
kaybaby1127 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
its going downnn
bellax0xchristina chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Delena are perfect for each other, I love their relationship and think its adorable that they can always fight and still be happy and in love with each other!
Silberbullet chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
great chapter!
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Loved it :D As always, great chapter!
vamomoftwins chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Another excellent chapter
YazYaz chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Great and amazing chapter...