Reviews for Masked Demon Vessel
GLad to see the new update, looking for to Link, Zelda and Naruto meeting up at the ranch
Impstar chapter 27 . 9/14
I really like the conflict that you're getting into with Naruto vs the Mask. It was one-sided at first, but every time Naruto gets a little closer to holding his own. I can't wait.
cruailsama chapter 26 . 8/18
great chapter
Great job that was an amazing fight scene. Wonder how he's going to explain his ruined cloaths and the blood to the sisters and what will happen when link and zelda get their to.
random dude chapter 26 . 8/9
love the story keep writing
ebbuu chapter 26 . 8/9
Nice new chapter can't wait for the next one! ;D
jburk40 chapter 26 . 8/8
Nice chapter. If and/or when Naruto is able to fully resist Majora it would be awesome (in my opinion) if he manages to gain control over Majora and make the mask his b*tch. Highly doubt that would happen because I can definitely see him just destroying the mask but would still be awesome.
Impstar chapter 26 . 8/8
For the first time, I have hope that the ending might not be totally tragic. I hope that it will continue along. I'm really hating Majora's mask right now.
Ana chapter 25 . 7/13
Thank you for the update! Is Naruto is in the second personality mode now? If so, why isn't Majora manifesting? Is it hiding from Link because he defeated it before? Will Majora try to possess Zelda or Link/Can Majora temporarily possess other people while controlling Naruto as the main host since it has completely taken over? Why is he wary of Zelda? Maybe Link will realize that Naruto is possessed by Majora eventually and try to help him/get rid of Majora? Keeping an eye out for the next chapter!
When did you change your name
Great job on the fight scean, cant wait to see zelda fight next time!
Finally a chapter :D... As for the names... Can't suggest anything...crap at naming... But how abt using some mysterious name in some unknown language denoting their personality or any of their characteristics? Chapter was excellent as always... Hope you update soon and hoping that u would also continue "one twentieth of a whole" when u can... Have a nice day
Psychochiken chapter 25 . 6/26
Not bad, a ninja is a tricky opponent, even worse than the Gerudo Theives Link faced. But can Zelda's magic even the playing field? I suppose I'll just have to wait to find out...
SilverShadow138 chapter 25 . 6/23
A fight right off the bat, what a great first impression.
steelewise chapter 25 . 6/23
Can't wait for the nezt chapter!