Reviews for Masked Demon Vessel
2ZetaIgnis chapter 26 . 5/18
so Majora Controls him via the tendrils... though I wonder why he only gives like a half armor to him made of them and the tendrils were in his forehead.. creepy but its a great story.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 4/5
Could Naruto just seal the Mask into a scroll, then burn it?
doubledamn chapter 12 . 4/5
Would the Mask's influence on the Moon affect the Juubi's body within? Or has it already been summoned by Madara and Pein's Akatsuki?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 4/4
I wonder how those 'Souled Masks' would interact with Kakuzu's Earth Grudge Fear technique?
killbill3535 chapter 28 . 3/6
I've just found this story recently and I'm glad to say I'm really enjoying it. although i was kinda sad when you said people stopped reviewing and thought you were going to stop updating but I'm glad to know that you're still trying to spark interest.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 2/7
And here I thought it was the Fierce Deity Mask that Naruto would come across, would have been funny as hell.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 2/7
Personally I kind of wonder what would happen if Naruto found the Fierce Deity Mask. I assume he would age several years and stay at w/e age for as long as he wore it. I shudder to think what would happen if Majora's Mask still had even an iota of its power.
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 1/28
whelp, naruto's dead... or the fierce deity is testing him, and naruto's about to get a power up.
I like it!
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 1/28
hrm... hah, HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH! naruto's nature is wind, AND HE'S A NATURAL WITH A WOODWIND! phahahahhahahah.
that's awesome...
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 1/28
Zelda savvy?... ok then, hrmmm... serenading... huh... goddamn, it must have been one of those many mission you got to do in majora's mask, mayhaps... an oldish man trying to get his scorned overweight wife to forgive him? or was it something else?...
Hey chapter 28 . 1/19
I hope you step on a lego and die. Now add me to the death threat counter please.
Darkness has the Banished Soul chapter 5 . 1/1
ocarina of time...is basically just the 3d version of a link to the past...actually a link to the past is THE FATHER of all modern zelda games...it FOUNDED the stereortypes...

so either you dont like 2d...or you just love ocarina of time so much...that you hate the game that it was copied off of, cuz its better.

the most original games(up til twilight princess(I stopped here)) are . link to the past. majoras mask. wind waker. ...honestly though...for actual zelda gameplay...the top games by far...are link to the past and ocarina of time(as i said...ocarina is just a 3d based version, so i see these two as equal) and wind waker (which...was just...fantastic...it felt like a true immersive.)
Demonfan50 chapter 28 . 12/15/2016
UPDATE THIS BE AWESOME!
Skeletickles chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Well... that escalated quickly.
ConnivingG chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
Hey just read your story and wow am I impressed with what you've managed to do with this story but I do think you could use the kyuubi a bit more to possibly help naruto and it to escape Majora.