Reviews for A Teacher of Sorts - ON HIATUS
mrscullen922 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
*Is currently dying for the next chapter*
Animeluvr717 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I really get nervous whenever Bella and Edward kiss in school, or talk all lovey dovey. It's kinda unusual that people that haven't caught them yet. LIKE JESSICA! she could be spying on them. Anyways, it's over a month since you updated...please hurry this is really a phenomenal story!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Please dont send Edward to jail.. I can feel their happiness And love.. Swoons
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Your awesome besides THE Jacob part. And i knew the song right trough THE first line. It was perfect
UnderlinedSmile chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Oh no, I think your story is perfect so far. I know I probably can't convince you to leave everything the way it is but... you should. Because I think it was really lovely. One of the rare stories lately that was able to put butterflies into my stomach just from reading about their relationship.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to an update.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This made me think of a song in glee young girl/ dot stand so close to me
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Is Freaking incredible also good ? :)
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
It was amazing..
mrscullen922 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
love it!
EpitomeOfBella chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Cannot wait for the next chapter
PrettyPerfect chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Lol! This is Bella we are talking about here, her and Edward never catch a break. There's always another guy after her... XO
Valentine Rain chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Can't wait for more! x
thelionismine chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Amazing chapter! Love it!
Faith Bow chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Well I'm glad I bring 'Oomph' to you! lol
I love this chapter. It was wonderful! I liked how it was longer. And everyone Rebels at some moment.. I of course how I rebel is staying up late Stealing Wifi so I can read amazing FanFic's like yours ;D
ANYHOO! You better get your ass in gear and update!
FelicityA chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to next update!