Reviews for Across the Universe
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was beautifully written and paced and so very, heart wrenchingly sad. It places Ziva's life in a whole new light. I hope you plan on writing a sequel to it encompassing her time at NCIS and her new family she found.
Fat Freddy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
B-b-b-b-b-b-but... I am a blubbering mess now. This is magical. I can't elaborate how much I love this, it defies any form of definition.
LiveForeverMarie chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I'm sobbing. This was just... beautiful. I loved absolutely everything. The idea was wonderful, little moments that make Ziva who she is? Brilliant. And your writing style was breath-taking. you have perfect control over what feelings you are conveying. I particularly enjoyed your use of syntax and detail. You would control sentence length so is could could sound like a running stream one minute and hit you like a ton of bricks the next. The details you used were put in just the right time and place.
"Ziva's tears mix with her sister's blood, creating a bloody river of despair". Art. Pure, perfect, art. You should seriously consider becoming a professional writer, or at least a poet. And the final line? Perfect. It fits the story so well, and, lie in the story, is uses the and's so well... I will probably remember it forever.
Please, remember that, as of today, you are the most talented writer I have seen on this site. What you write is beauty.
AM-AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
LOVE! This is absolutely fantastic!
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
ahh man, I'm choking back sobs here. This was incredibly sad and a little difficult to read but I think that's what makes it so believable. I think you really captured Ziva well in this, and I loved your interpretation of how Ziva and Jen met and were to begin with, which I would selfishly love to see more of. Can't wait to read more of your writing in the future, now I'm just going to go find a box and tissues and curl up in a ball and cry my heart out ;) Really, really well done on this
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Why the heck didn't you start posting your writing sooner? This is BEAUTIFUL! The part where she kills Ari put tears in my eyes:) you are a phenomenal author! I absolutely love your figurative language and the meaningful, almost poetic nature of this story:) it's perfect and sad and wonderful and I can't imagine any way to make it better. Please post more of your stories, you have an incredible talent!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Holy crap, that was amazing! Wow! But I want to hug Ziva and cry because it's so unfair that those are the memories she holds in her heart instead of sunshine and playing tag and climbing trees and dancing because she loved the way it made her feel graceful and beautiful *sigh* Well done, well done! The detail was amazing and I both love and hate this glimpse into Ziva's past/world. Love it because it's really well written and hate it because it is so sad. Nice job! :D
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was .I'm lost for words.
Well Done!
Killer Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. The way you describe her growing up and losing her innocence and dreams was breathtaking. Tears actually formed in my eyes... And I don't cry that much...
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Excellent first story. I liked it a lot.
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was absolutly fantastic. It just came alive as I read it. Truely magnificent.