Reviews for Harry Potter? NO! I'm Hotaru Hikari Ishtar
PJOHOORR chapter 11 . 3/12
I think its a good story but if your writer instinct tells you to rewrite it then go for it!
Reymen chapter 10 . 2/28
You said Dudley only focused on powerful monsters. You said it in the first chapter. What is Mechanical Snail? If you want him to look stupid, fill his deck with only 1800 attack 4 star monsters.
No one is stupid enough to play a 800 attack monster in attack without defense.
Reymen chapter 2 . 2/28
Why do so many writer slap on the "prank" tag on their main character. Hotaru have literally zero time to play pranks. If she know so many languages, read almost every book in the library, etc. When does she have time to play pranks?

Why are the Kaiba siblings in a second class seat? I can understand if Yugi was in one, he dont have so much money. But Kaiba? They are driving around in private jets formed after dual monsters. Mokuba are driving around in these kind of planes.

Why are Yugi alone with the Kaiba twins? Why does he not have his own entourage with him.
Reymen chapter 1 . 2/28
Why could you not keep away from giving the main character op shit cards, at last from the beginning? At last make her earn them in the story, not picked up before the story start.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 1/21
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
crimson reaper 218 chapter 11 . 1/10
please send me the title of the rewrite...thank you!
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
awe i liked it when will the rewritten version come out?
Aquamaria chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
If you have started a rewrite, would you let me know the title of it. I would like to read it. Thank you.
angel de acuario chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Pero el Faraón no es malo así que espero que sea mejor descrito cuando cambies tu historia , seria genial que sea la reencarnación de Mana la hija de Isis .
killer4853 chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
update
iciclefangAJ chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Will u be writing a new story for it or r u gonna edit the chapter?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Blue Roselette chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
I wish you good luck. Even though you're dissatisfied with what you have so far, what you have is still good. Hopefully your rewrite will be twice as good when you finish fixing anything you feel needs changing.
sami kitsune chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Noo update i want to see wat the twins do to dudley and how ishizu rracts
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
l like see new chapter update soon think you.