Reviews for Lifelines
Anon chapter 29 . 11/17
You are incredible! This story has been such a roller coasters ride and every second was pure poetry. From the raw emotions, to the Freeze twist, to the search for a dinner (and Tim STEALING IT), it was all perfectly executed. This is by far one of my top favorite stories out there. Fantastic job!
(PS: thank you for not killing my Dickiebird!)
(PSS: this story has inspired me to look into becoming a marrow donor. Thank you for brining such an important issue to light!)
Anon chapter 27 . 11/15
Tim... savage AF! If Dick lives and ever find out about that... jeez I shutter at the thought.
Very strong chapter. I am equally excited, worried, and saddened for the rest of the story. Excited because, holy cow, this story has been such a ride! Worried because I DONT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPAN! Sad because this is an amazing story and I don’t want it to be over. Fantastic job!
Anon chapter 26 . 11/15
How can there only be two chapters left?! Come on boys get him the bone marrow!
Anon chapter 24 . 11/15
“So their mission to Europe was turning into a family trip. Fuckshit.”
Honestly one of my favorite moments of the chapter. Live Jason’s humor XD
Please don’t let Dickiebird die!
*i know it’s a completed story but I still can’t help beg that he lives*
Anon chapter 11 . 11/14
The image of Jason fitting into an original Nightwing suit... IM DEAD! Love it so much it’s not even funny! Bravo, your are fantastic!
Also, how dare you hurt my Dickiebird in the way _. But I love it so much too... I’m a confusing person but this story is glorious! Thank you for it!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/10
Great read really excited to see where this goes. When I read that English wasn’t your first language I was shocked. Your writing is stronger then a lot of people who’s first language is English. Fantastic job!
RoseVered chapter 29 . 11/8
I really loved this story. You did an amazing job and I am definitely going to read your other fics as well right now :) Thank you for sharing
RoseVered chapter 28 . 11/8
Ha, Ive always said Tim would be a dangerous villain. And thanks for that Babs part, I loved it.
Wow, this was on hell of a ride from start to finish. I do not even for a bit regret staying up and reading this. Jeeze, you've raised the bar for angst fics lemme tell ya. I'm going to get sleep now but know that this was truly a joy to read and you did good work.
RoseVered chapter 20 . 11/8
I suspected something like this, tbh *wink* But great twist annyway! And as I work in the healthcare too, in fact I worked in hospice for some time too, I highly appreciate the accuracy and obvious big researching.
RoseVered chapter 17 . 11/7
Oh no, how can you do this? I hate you :) (*skips right to the next chapter)
RoseVered chapter 13 . 11/7
Roy und Wally teil hat mich auch sehr gefallen :) Es war toll! :) Und wo ist Babs? :-o
RoseVered chapter 12 . 11/7
Yes! Damian finallyTo resist Alfred indeed is futile
RoseVered chapter 5 . 11/6
I love Jason too :)
RoseVered chapter 4 . 11/6
I agree. Bruce is handling the situation by desperate need to do something. Anything. So that he doesnt feel so helpless. And everything Dick needs is his father to be with him. Sometimes its the best - just to be there for somebody.
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »