Reviews for Lifelines
TamashinoSuzume chapter 29 . 10/22
Um. Where do I begin? First off I was crying my eyes out from chapter two onwards, never stopped and am, in fact, still crying. I think you captured the essence of what it is to be that sick. I lost my grandmother to breast cancer recently, she hadn't even made it to sixty. Everything you described was so real and I was just pushed back in time again. Like Dick she actually went into shock in a bathroom, and when reading that scene it was all coming back. My mom told me to take my sister, close my curtains and stay in my room until other family got there because the mess was everywhere and the ambulance was bright. It's so frightening, it just hurts and it is the most terrifying moment I've had in my life. You have skill to make something like this so real.
Sorry to be such a downer but this pic really struck a cord in me. I think I'm going to need chocolate, and cuddles.
Sasha chapter 29 . 10/14
Hi Pekuxumi
Sorroy if this dont understand but i learn english...i see in wattpat your story Lifelines in spanish...and i want if is your count?...because the person in this count tell that the story it is her...
lunatic.meap chapter 29 . 10/6
oh my lord this piece you've written is masterpiece. I love hkw you managed to bring all the characters together and your story just get better with every chapter that i finish. I really like your interpretation of the characters (personally i didn't find them very OOC) and dayum, it feels like i just got a class in medical schoolare you a doctor or something because wow! im really amazed by how you managed to throw those stuff in there). And everything you described just felt life likei was absolutely immersed in your words.
thank you so much for writing this wonder storyand also the cancer awareness thing has been greatI love you and your witty words (and now i'll go dig througu your profile for more!)
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 27 . 9/24
I think I know where the myth of going to a foreign place and your getting you kidneys stolen came from. Dicky needed a transplant ( or another bat) do they went and stole it. Huh. That's funny.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 25 . 9/24

Bruce is an idiot. He saved our favorite bird but at what cost? What a dumb-dumb. But, I guess FOR THE PLOT! ONWARDS!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 24 . 9/24
I know you work so hard on this and all, but, I get that this kind of hypocritical, but you just drag each chapter on for sooo long. I'm sorry, it's sooo detailed too! It's great! But gets a little boring after a while. I'm sorry! Really! This must have taken you FOREVER to do so well, but, have you read some dean Koontz books? Ya know how they drag on and on with SO much details? That slightlywhat your doing here. I am so sorry. It's a great fic, but I kinda lose interest in it after a while. It's still relly good tho, I love it.
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 9/14
does dick die from cancer
tsubasangel chapter 29 . 9/10
oh wow

I was really enthralled the whole journey through this fic

honestly i was scared dick was going to die

then i was angry that bruce defied dicks will

but then again dick gets to live...

its just that if I was dick I would be so mad that my wishes were defied

but im going to be optomistic and just dream that in your fics world through time Dick gets better faster than normal and he forgives everyone because he has a huge heart and he never relapses and hes flying around and the bat family is happy and whole again

i'm such a sap

I really loved your fic. a great read.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 29 . 8/19
Yes! Dickiebird survived! YES, DAMMIT! Jeez, I'm pretty sure I cried, like, five times. Damn. Just... Just damn, you're good.
TinGod chapter 18 . 8/16
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the “Sie“ in the dialoge with the German scientist should be a “sie“. A capital “Sie“ is a formal “you“ so right now it says...] an industrial investor would make you more attractive for other projects“. In other news I sincerely hate you as well as myself because you made me cry several times now and I know it'll only get worse from here but then again I must be a masochist as I couly simply stop reading. Apart from that I quite enjoy the story and the interpersonal conflicts as well as how well written it is. Cheers
Boogalee99 chapter 29 . 7/28
Thank you for such an amazing, well-written story. It truly was incredible! And as for the fact that Freeze made the cancer into something intentional, i still believe that you accomplished your goal. Yes, it was made to get at Richard, but not because he was a hero; it was because of who his father was. That is something that could apply to countless kids on the planet, not to mention the fact that any one of numerous people could have contracted cancer unintentionally along the way, by virtue of the exposure of the carcinogen. It knocked the bats off of their god-like pedistal of invulnerability, or at least just Richard.

Thank you. I honestly believe that i am a better (and smarter!) person for having read this story! :)
HotAirMeloon chapter 29 . 7/20
This is such an amazing story! I tried to pull an all-nighter to finish it in one day, I didn't want to stop! Sadly, I had to go to sleep, but I'm still so glad I was given the pleasure of reading something as well thought out and well written as this.
HotAirMeloon chapter 16 . 7/19
You have me reading angst at 2 am. This is such a great story, I love every word I read! Honestly, this is my favourite chapter so far. I can't wait to get to the end of this, but at the same time, I don't want it to end.
grayson4life chapter 26 . 7/4
god this is just really ... i dont know how to describe it but im crying right now
grayson4life chapter 20 . 7/4