Reviews for Lifelines
Storybored chapter 7 . 7/10
That's how he greets everybody. Oh Jason
Kalmaegi chapter 29 . 6/20
Well, his plan managed to succeed for the most part. That's a start. Dick should have known his family wouldn't give up on him, would never let him go. Not if they can do something about it. I love the fact that Tim is the most reliable and ruthless of them all when doing what he thinks is right; saving his big brother. Even Damian, who is the assassin baby, was shocked. It's always the nice ones...*smirk*
Kalmaegi chapter 17 . 6/20
I'm thanking the heavens that my teachers aren't all wastes of money and employment that they once told me something similar to what Dick is going through. Thank you Science teachers, you're the next best to English high school teachers. Otherwise I'd be even more lost and confused. Thank.

Bruce is not computing, even Batman exe is not available to make him deal with it. Jason, poor Jason who cares too much and ragging himself rag in a mad goose chase by the one he trusted and cared for. Ouch. Okay. This aint good.
Kalmaegi chapter 13 . 6/20
I'm not dealing with this heavy fic so I keep reviewing and using it to humor myself because OK no, I really can't. But I love the tidbits of humor in between this drama. I love it. And Dick's crazy diabolical plans of making them accept each other without resorting to violence/barbed words.
Kalmaegi chapter 12 . 6/20
Ohh Dami, your dearest surrogate parent/favorite brother is in over his head with his ridiculous schemes. Please don't take his grouchiness to heart.
Kalmaegi chapter 11 . 6/20
Dick just hoodwinked his whole family into thinking there was a big bad out there when it's actually just their shithead member whose coping habits is fixing the family's mess of issues.
Kalmaegi chapter 10 . 6/20
Dick still finding time to make his rebellious brother see the light in between his hallucinations and drugged misery. What even. Plainass hardcore.
Kalmaegi chapter 9 . 6/20
Dick trying to orchestrate his machinations of Plan Functional Bat Family while stressed, irritable and exhausted. Alfred knows. It's hilarious that Dick was the one said and then got busted while in the car.
Kalmaegi chapter 6 . 6/20
Dick successfully conning his brother into doing his own night job, be a great distraction as a project instead of the illness and prove that Jason is a big marshmallow underneath loads of issues. I keep laughing everytime he guilt trips him with the Terminally ill Big Brother card. What an asshole. Doesn't stop me from loving him but still an asshole.
Kalmaegi chapter 5 . 6/20
Jfc Grayson. He's totally concocting his schemes of fixing the chaotic mess of the Bat Family's twisted bond with adhesive by starting on Jason. The poor, unfortunate sod. He probably had the most idea on how truly evil and manipulative Big Brother Dick is when he's planning on how to get everyone get along like the showboat performer that he still is and yet Jason still gets doped every time because it's well intentioned and sincere. Yikes. Also Jason's a total softie.
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 29 . 6/10
To anyone who is the reading the reviews and not the story. I highly suggest, stop right now and get going with reading this story, it's super cool.

To the author, this story is brilliant. It's incredible hard to find a well search and well written cancer story. I especially love the medecal terms you had done. Not to mention the bat family moments. Brilliant.
TheBardsOfTommorow chapter 29 . 6/3
That was breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it.
crazyfan15 chapter 29 . 5/24
This was a very emotional and nice fic that you written. I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished, which was in 4 hours :) I love how you wrote the characters, they stayed in character throughout the story, which sometimes can be hard for authors. Anyway keep up the good work :)
Simply Bookworm chapter 27 . 5/19
I love how you're half Romanian that is so cool.
PipeDream chapter 13 . 5/16
Aawww the funny parts made me come closer to saying than anything else...that's depressing
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »