Reviews for Lifelines
br chapter 29 . 11/20/2021
oh I cant believe it ended..
wait, just checked and there are sequels. thank god! I really want to know how they deal with the aftermath. This is such a complicated situation but you wrote this so well , my expectactions for the sequels are high!
thank you for this wonderful fic!
br chapter 27 . 11/20/2021
I speak portuguese and I've also heard romanian sounds similar :) (nice to learn some words in romanian, porcule reminded me of "pig" in portuguese (porco) and google translate indeed translates porcule as porco. we also use it as an offense, so it makes sense haha. the rest of it is unrecognizable to me though XD)
wow tim surprised me, but its for dick so... I wonder what bruce will think of this. I supose he would do the same in his position..? Jason's reaction killed me
br chapter 22 . 11/20/2021
loved damian and jason's interaction!
br chapter 18 . 11/19/2021
barbara's bit about jason and bruce hit hard... I really want a happy ending :(
br chapter 13 . 11/19/2021
dick's inner thoughts about his masterplan killed me XD
br chapter 11 . 11/19/2021
oh my I bursted out laughing at tim shaving dick's head. I love these sort of moments. usually its dick who has to lighten things up, glad to see tim cheering him up aswell.
br chapter 10 . 11/19/2021
my favourite chapter so far aswell
br chapter 8 . 11/19/2021
aaaah my heart... You sure know how to evoke emotion. GREAT chapter!
br chapter 7 . 11/19/2021
what a chapter!
dick and jason's argument... wow.. I felt that.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/15/2021
Reading this in 2021, this is amazing! Loved every chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
This is the first fanfic I ever read and I don’t regret it one bit. My mother lost her own mum to leukemia at a ridiculously young age and this gave me such a massive insight into the suffering and pain she would have gone through. I have learnt so incredibly much from this, emotionally and educationally and as soon as I am able I am donating right away. The use of terminology and character complexities when faced with crisis were so, so beautiful and so, so human. Thank you for this.
beatrashxx chapter 15 . 10/19/2021
I'm in chapter 15 , and I have been crying in all the chapters I read.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/28/2021
Hi! I read this at the beginning of 2020 and after your note at the end, signed up for Be The Match. Last month, I was notified that I'm a match for a baby boy! I just wanted you to know that the reason I signed up was because of you.
Maria chapter 24 . 4/16/2021
As much as I love how everyone is working together and wanting to save Dick. This seems to have gone too far. Illegally taking information, Bribing doctors to perform without patient consent, tricking someone to donate marrow cells, and ignoring someone's will is taking it too far. It should be shaming. I understand the pain of losing someone to cancer, but this is not the way to deal with it. Other than that, this story is beautiful.
Bkworm4life4 chapter 29 . 3/25/2021
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Can't wait to see where you are taking the series!
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »