Reviews for Lifelines
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 4/24
Darn good characterization.

Jelly and jam time.
korben600 chapter 29 . 4/14
Wow, just read the whole thing and amazing job, you made a great story that characterized the bat family perfectly, well done
Leradomi chapter 17 . 4/7
you seem like you did a lot of your homework medical wise but as someone who worked in the medical field and as someone who has had experience with transplants that two week time period is too quick.
It is too quick to relapse, take oral chemo, stop oral chemo, determine there is no bone marrow transplant and everything, hell even two months would be too quick to determine all of that, see what I mean?
Bigfanswag chapter 29 . 4/6
I think... I basically loved this. The inclusion of all of the bat family was awesome, I always love reading stories with Jason, Tim and Damian together. Oh my gosh. When it was figured out that Freeze gave Dick the cancer... I absolutely froze in horror (no pun), I actually felt intense anger at him and utmost sympathy for Dick who went through all of that... smh. I really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe how cunning Dick was, getting them together! Anyway, great writing of Bruce and all of the birds. 10/10
Airenee chapter 29 . 3/23
Yay for happy ending... Somewhat.
Looking forward to the sequel!
This story was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster! Great job!
Airenee chapter 23 . 3/23
Oh gawd. The suspense is building!
Airenee chapter 20 . 3/23
omg omg omg omg.
That twist! xD
Airenee chapter 18 . 3/23
Love Dickie
Hope that served as a wake-up call Bruce!
This is so far my fave chapter. Full of emotions
Therefore, faving this story!
Gotta love Wally, Roy and Jay! xD
Airenee chapter 12 . 3/23
Alfred is Awesome!
Airenee chapter 11 . 3/23
Jay is the best brother to Dickie
Airenee chapter 8 . 3/22
D'awwww.. Lil D is soooo Cute
Airenee chapter 5 . 3/22
Jason and his tough love brotherly ways
ChibiRealm chapter 17 . 2/5
Okay I'm on chapter 17 so far and at the moment all I can think is "you didn't think to do that in the first place Bruce?!" Jason needs to beat some sense into him about his 'job'. I'm mean come on the reason Jason probably wasn't seeing dick much was cuz he didn't feel welcome at the manor. Otherwise he would've been trying to see him every chance he got. Especially since he thought the family would watch Dick. I'm loving Jason in this btw lol
TheImaginativeFox chapter 29 . 2/4
This was such a great story! The medical stuff was really good, too, and well explained. I loved how you wrote the characters and how their views on what was going on shifted along with the situation, while still maintaining their true to their characters at their core. I really enjoyed the beginning when Dick first found out about it, and then how he told, and in some cases, didn't tell the others what was going on. Jason helping him out was great, and then how he took over Nightwing for Dick. Then there was Dick's plan to bring them all closer together by making up the gang and creating a puzzle with clues for them to follow with the help of Barabara. Nice work with her, by the way, especially during the end.

I liked the twist you had with Freeze being behind it, too, and then how we didn't find out until later on. I liked how the Bats realized more about each other, especilaly the part with Tim and harvesting the bone marrow, with his explanation being that Leslie had explained some /stuff/ to him. And then the acting skills of Jason and Damian, and how they thought about how much acting Damian might be doing on a daily basis.

They all did so much for Dick, no matter what the cost of consequence might be, and dependng on who looked into it, it could've been a lot. They even were too stubborn to respect Dick's wishes, hopefully he won't be too mad. After all, as you put it, he didn't want to die, and before he really didn't have much reason to believe he could actually get out of it okay. How was he supposed to know that Tim would find a donor?

Once again, amazing story line, I really enjoyed reading it :)
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »