Reviews for Lifelines
there really good acting XD
i cant
just a randompersontoread chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
i swear Tim like a baby
god dammit dont give him that 'glare'

protect Tim
just a randompersontoread chapter 17 . 12/2/2020
can Dick die in peace
mcdonaldjenifer205 chapter 29 . 11/24/2020
Fire. Just pure fire.
Athanata chapter 29 . 8/28/2020
Hey, richtig gute Geschichte und richtig gut geschrieben man hat es nicht gemerkt, dass Englisch nicht deine Muttersprache ist, freue mich drauf, deine anderen Storys zu lesen hast die Batfamily richtig toll geschrieben, eine der besten Batfamily-Fanfictions
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
This doesn’t make sense. Leukemia is a type of cancer that especially younger people have
Reel-Ink298 chapter 29 . 5/19/2020
Bravo! Thank you for your dedication to this fic. Both in staying with it and your research.
Reel-Ink298 chapter 17 . 5/19/2020
You did a really good job portraying Bruce’s lack of showing emotion in this.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/3/2020
“Don’t look it up” I wish I listened :’))))
SpasticPanda chapter 10 . 4/18/2020
This was so well written!
Desiree J chapter 29 . 4/12/2020
Holy shit, that was heartbreaking. You did a really good job writing this, with all the POVs. And I really appreciated the definitions. There were points where I was thinking ‘is Dick really going to survive?’. I can’t wait to read the sequel.
The Defender of the Faith chapter 29 . 4/6/2020
There is a beautiful tribute to this fanfic on youtube called: "Batfamily / "Lifelines" cancer story" by gtgrandom and it is basically this story but with the batfam from the movies edited together beautifully and it is the most beautiful thing (aside from this story itself) and you need to see it.

Also, this is like. The third comment I've left on this fic because I've read it about that many times and it is just that good.
Prisma19 chapter 29 . 3/4/2020
Thank you so much for writing this story. This is one of the most comprehensive and well thought out Fanfiction story I have ever read of the Batfamily. You did a great of job writing this by this by the way even though English is not your first language, you write better than I do and English is my first language so congratulations. You also did an amazing job of writing everyone in character even Bruce/Batman who is a difficult character to write. Thanks you so much for all the vocab and medical explanations at the end I really appreciated it and all the research that went into writing this. It must have taken a lot of work to research all the medical information to make this as realistic as possible which I enjoyed. I loved this story so much and I also loved reading the other stories that followed this one.
A Name chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
English isn't your first language? I thought it was- And English is my first, and only language.
123The Writer chapter 29 . 1/11/2020
i loved the story but i have 1 question
PLEASE MAKE A PART 2 FROM THIS STORY
please let us read how dick becomes mister goldenboy again and how the batfamily comes together completly again. that is my only question and i beg of you to do it!
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »