Reviews for Lifelines
Nightenbird chapter 29 . 7/11
Woah. Just this is super amazing and wow! Also, DICK IS ALIVE DICK IS ALIVE! :D
This has got to be the best fanfic of Nightwing/Batman! 3
Thanks for writing and finishing this story off cause it was an emotional roller coaster and actually pretty funny adorable heavy on the serious and sad! But it was worth reading, I LOVED THIS! 3
Nightenbird chapter 17 . 7/9
WHY ;-;
Nightenbird chapter 13 . 7/9
Okay I had to comment again, ROY AND WALLY AND DICK WERE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE HOW OVER SOME WIGS!? Ahh! 3
Nightenbird chapter 10 . 7/9
Ok, ok. Jason is such sweetie! He rises up the ranks with Damian, aww these boys are such adorable people! But also no dick no! It's gotten worse! Sometimes I just wish he got slipped a chemical and the hospital isn't helping but is making it worse so if they find out he can be saved! Even so this is adorable and I can't wait to see what else is in store! 3
Nightenbird chapter 8 . 7/9
Okay I wasn't going to comment again until I got to the end but O MY GOSH DAMIAN WAS SO SO SO ADORABLE! I forgot how frigin cute he was, ahh! Okay it's official now, Damian is my second cutie! Ahhh, I can't wait for more of their interactions! Jason's was fun to read but now onto the cuteness please! Hehe...I almost woke my family up on that squeal I had when Damian said its protocol! 3
Nightenbird chapter 6 . 7/9
DICK! I'm getting worried ;~;
I know this was started several years ago but this is single handedly the best Batfamily fic I've found. And believe me, I've read a lot! It has everything I ever could want and more. The interactions are beautifully written and there's so much thought and research put into every chapter. You're amazing and I really am so happy you put so much effort into this beautiful story.

(I don't even read things on because I'm always on the Archive. But I'm so glad I clicked on this. That said- I know people on the Archive would absolutely love this story if you ever wanted to consider putting it up over there as well.)
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 29 . 5/2
I entirely lost myself in this story for an afternoon. It was amazing, absolutely incredible. I'm awesome by the amount of research you did for it, and your gorgeous characterizations and character interactions. That story really blew my mind. My only point of dissatisfaction is that we never saw Dick wake up, and how he would react to doing so, but I get that sometimes, that's just where the story ends. All I can say is wow.
Have a great day,
MM13.3
InsaneRabbit chapter 29 . 4/28
I started to cry reading chapter 4. I didn't stop crying.

This is what I know from the shows. Dick was apart of Haly circus, his family was called he flying Greysons (think I spelt that wrong.) He watched his parents die in front of him at age of eight, Bruce was there for the show and had taken him in. Robin saved Batman, from the same man that had killed his parents.

The reason why he calls himself Robin, was because it was given to him by his mother. "They will watch you fly, my little Robin." It was meant to be his first time as a part of the act. The reason why he didn't die, was due to the fact that it wasn't his turn yet.
Crystal Fwooper chapter 29 . 4/15
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! IS THERE A SEQUEL! PLS HAVE A SEQUEL ITS GREAT! 3 THE BONDING BETWEEN ALL THE BATKIDS, although, a scene between Barbara and Dick would have been nice. :D Would have been nice to see how Jason and Dick would react to each other after Dick awakes. :) But overall, THIS IS GREAT! 3 IT! :D
QuartzPuff chapter 29 . 4/4
OMG I'M DIYING
THAN AAAAAAAAAAA
MY HEART IT'S MELTED AAAAA
T_T
QuartzPuff chapter 1 . 4/3
That's too much, man!
Tsukiko96o chapter 1 . 3/14
Dear this was awesome. I started reading the traslation to spanish and the girl who made didn't ended it, so here I'am. You made me suffer so much, then made me laugh, reevaluet things and you gave a happy ending. Well not an ending, but the batfamily is still good to go. So thank you for this story. Please keep writing and bless you.
Tsukiko96o chapter 1 . 3/14