Reviews for Lifelines
br chapter 11 . 11/19/2021
oh my I bursted out laughing at tim shaving dick's head. I love these sort of moments. usually its dick who has to lighten things up, glad to see tim cheering him up aswell.
br chapter 10 . 11/19/2021
my favourite chapter so far aswell
br chapter 8 . 11/19/2021
aaaah my heart... You sure know how to evoke emotion. GREAT chapter!
br chapter 7 . 11/19/2021
what a chapter!
dick and jason's argument... wow.. I felt that.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/15/2021
Reading this in 2021, this is amazing! Loved every chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
This is the first fanfic I ever read and I don’t regret it one bit. My mother lost her own mum to leukemia at a ridiculously young age and this gave me such a massive insight into the suffering and pain she would have gone through. I have learnt so incredibly much from this, emotionally and educationally and as soon as I am able I am donating right away. The use of terminology and character complexities when faced with crisis were so, so beautiful and so, so human. Thank you for this.
beatrashxx chapter 15 . 10/19/2021
I'm in chapter 15 , and I have been crying in all the chapters I read.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/28/2021
Hi! I read this at the beginning of 2020 and after your note at the end, signed up for Be The Match. Last month, I was notified that I'm a match for a baby boy! I just wanted you to know that the reason I signed up was because of you.
Maria chapter 24 . 4/16/2021
As much as I love how everyone is working together and wanting to save Dick. This seems to have gone too far. Illegally taking information, Bribing doctors to perform without patient consent, tricking someone to donate marrow cells, and ignoring someone's will is taking it too far. It should be shaming. I understand the pain of losing someone to cancer, but this is not the way to deal with it. Other than that, this story is beautiful.
Bkworm4life4 chapter 29 . 3/25/2021
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Can't wait to see where you are taking the series!
Arisa chapter 5 . 3/15/2021
You know, I had read this years ago when I was a teenager and all I wanted was angst. This fic-perfection. It's the most delicious steak of the fanfic world. I ate it all up. Loved every bit of it. Loved your characterization, plot, pacing, etc-all of it. I want to marry this fic. I don't know if you have an AO3, but you should def post this there. Everyone will love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2021
I feel so sad, like wow, I think I’m in shock and denial about this, wow. Amazing story
just a randompersontoread chapter 26 . 12/2/2020
there really good acting XD
i cant
just a randompersontoread chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
i swear Tim like a baby
god dammit dont give him that 'glare'

protect Tim