Reviews for Lifelines
Loftcat27 chapter 29 . 12/10/2019
This was awesome.
noctisluxys chapter 29 . 12/5/2019
I loved this story. The characters' developments were great.
WondersWomans chapter 29 . 12/4/2019
this is absolutely incredible. It is one of the most well written stories I have ever read, your portrayal of the characters are elegant and it felt like I reading something directly from a comic book with it's accuracy and attention to detail concerning the characters. Each character is written as a wholesome figure, easily able to distinguish from eachother, but still connected so intristically. I don't know much about medical procedures or the terminology involved but you made it so easy to understand, as well as explaining more at the end of each chapter was incredibly smart and very fascinating. I thoroughly enjoyed this plot, something I had never seen or even would have thought of, but you made it feel real, like I was reading a non fiction novel. With every new chapter, paragraph and word I was eager for the next, literally holding my breath as I moved forward through the story. Thank you so much for sharing your work, no doubt I will re read this story over and over.
LS chapter 29 . 12/4/2019
T~T
My heart hurts. It's a good hurt, but a hurt nonetheless. This has now become my new favorite fanfiction.
Beach50 chapter 8 . 11/26/2019
This chapter was amazing shush lol
Beach50 chapter 7 . 11/26/2019
Gosh I regret beginning to read this it is so sad!
Wonderfully done I just feel like I’m going to cry and I wasn’t mentally prepared for this lol
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2019
Hey I'm enjoying the story so far, normt an ff reader so took me a while to find this. I have one thing to say though, I'm not sure if you've already learned this or not since it's been said countkess times. G-psey is a racial slur, for Romani people, so unless you're a Romani reclaiming it you shouldn't use it, at all... and also Romani/ Rom/ Roma are not the same people as Romanians. Romani people speak Romani, not Romanian.
gtgrandom chapter 19 . 10/19/2019
I love how you depict Alfred and Jason's relationship so accurately. UGH. I love them.
gtgrandom chapter 18 . 10/19/2019
I am cryingggggg. I love the way you write each member of the family, but especially Dick. You just capture his selflessness so well here, and this entire scheme he pulled is so BATMAN it's crazy. You do a great job of showing that line - where Bruce's influence ends and Dick's own compassion begins.
gtgrandom chapter 14 . 10/19/2019
This chapter always breaks my heart.
gtgrandom chapter 10 . 10/10/2019
That line about Bruce running straight to any emergency always GETS me
gtgrandom chapter 8 . 10/9/2019
I don't know how you're anything but thrilled with this chapter. Damian's comments have me on the floor XD
gtgrandom chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
I LOVE how Dick knows his bro so well he can play him just like that lmao
gtgrandom chapter 5 . 10/9/2019
I forgot how much I love the way you write Jason. He's absolutely perfect.
gtgrandom chapter 3 . 10/9/2019
So I'm reading this story for like...the third or fourth time (I think it was the first DG fanfic I ever read). I just love it so much. GAH. I'm hoping to make an edit to it on YouTube, if that's alright with you (you will be credited of course). I've done a few fanfic-manip video edits over the years, and I just think this one is PERFECT, especially considering the new YJ footage I have of Dick being sick.

Also, Dick leaving the note under the door ALWAYS gets me.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »