Reviews for Lifelines
liamarehorselover chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I wouldn't have known english wasn't your first unless you tell me. Am excited to see where this goes. Please write more soon!
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was wonderfully written. Your characterization of everyone seems spot on - from Dick's caring about his family too much to Bruce's aloofness and blame of himself. I have read a few (unfinished) stories with Dick having a fatal disease but this was just written so amazing. It was from HIS point of view and showing his desperation and fear and it shows just ho someone in this predicament would feel. I loved your writing style. i couldn't tell that English wasn't your first language. you write better than some people for whom it is!

Can't wait to read more!

- Korii

PS: Please don't kill Dick off.
batman-defeats-all chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This... is beautiful.
Dick was perfectly in character, the plot is brilliant, and your writing style is intriguing. I couldn't tell at all that English is not your first language. This was just... great.
But... Poor Dick! He's going to lose his hair... That SUCKS... The Batfam could not survive without him... They have such thin ties already...
Tyra Kinami chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Amazing start, please update soon!
DarkStorage chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like the idea of your story I find it hard to believe English is your second language :p but very good job and Richard seemed pretty in character keep up the good work !
ChiChi-O chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Like this idea, and really you wouldn't know that english isn't your first language:) Hope for an update soon.
jayfeather63 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love the idea of this fic. You did a great job on this first chapter,and I'm looking forward to seeing how dick tries to get the batfamily back together. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
very nice flow to it. I'd say your english is pretty good!
sjp426 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Like I cant wait to read more!
nice start :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Repair the family then tell them the news. It's procrasination..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Is English really your second language or are you just saying that to get reviews? If it is your second language, congrats. You use better English than most people on this site. There were very few mistakes. It was really good. Both the writing and the plot are fantastic and I'm really excited about for the next chapter.
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91