Reviews for No Longer Alone
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 5/8
Okay that ending was pretty abrupt :( could use an epilogue. But regardless, this was a great story! Emily finding out but Leon canceling the court date was a good compromise as a solution. Good choice. Thanks for writing :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 5/8
Yay, they're together! Next chapter is the last one. They better become a happy family. I'll be upset if Gabrielle gets hurt for no reason. I'll love the story anyway, but you've made her so extremely lovable that I don't want to see her suffer at all.
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 5/8
He better not actually get to the point where he has to tell Gabrielle he's not keeping her around only to change his mind. She deserves so much better than that. I hope he'll change his mind soon. Maybe at/after the sleepover? Maybe something will happen with him and Sora ;)
P.S. I learned yesterday that Sophie was the older sibling, not Leon! It makes sense with her maturity and even her skill, but she looked younger and she was so youthfully hopeful that I never even considered she could be the older one. It's crazy!
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 5/8
I hope this is a pleasant story where Gabrielle never finds out that her father was going to send her away permanently, and Leon and Sora get together and raise Gabrielle and everyone is happy. I don't want Gabrielle to have to suffer anymore.
frutadragon34 chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
I love the way you write. Your characters are really an accomplishment. I'm a big fan of the series and it's rewarding to read a grown up Sora pairing with Leon -I like them a lot as a couple-. Thank you for this beautiful work. However, I thought you would add some stylish lemon at the end of this part -It would be perfect-.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
I really liked this! They are a cute family and Leon and Sora just make my heart melt. Good writing!
Connie x
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Leon being one Father

There is one thing I'd like to see.

I like your fic, it is very fluffy.

Remains always well please.

Kisses.
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Meeeep!
Anana chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Wow ! I can belive ... León a father ! I loo vvvee this story , its so cute! THANKS!
el554uya33 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
That was so cute. I like how this story mainly centered around Leon and how he has changed.
may96 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
well done. you tie up most loose ends at the end too, which is nice
it's a touching story, and funny at times
Night69Raven chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
that chapter had me crying it was that sweet, i have seen kaleido star and i would never have thought that Leon would ever be that sweet to a child he has not known for six years.
Your doing a fantastic job keep up the good work
Anjyu chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I just wanted to say I love this story! I love the way you finished it out! It was so beautiful how they ended up together. I'm glad Leon is keeping Gabi. I wish you would do maybe a little epilogue of a year later or so.
Ma-lyn14 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
This chapter made my awful day awesome! Thank you very much for this story.
Chibiboku chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
That was really a sweet ending for this story, great job!