Reviews for No Longer Alone
frutadragon34 chapter 6 . 1/9
I love the way you write. Your characters are really an accomplishment. I'm a big fan of the series and it's rewarding to read a grown up Sora pairing with Leon -I like them a lot as a couple-. Thank you for this beautiful work. However, I thought you would add some stylish lemon at the end of this part -It would be perfect-.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
I really liked this! They are a cute family and Leon and Sora just make my heart melt. Good writing!
Connie x
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Leon being one Father

There is one thing I'd like to see.

I like your fic, it is very fluffy.

Remains always well please.

kimchi759 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Anana chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Wow ! I can belive ... León a father ! I loo vvvee this story , its so cute! THANKS!
el554uya33 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
That was so cute. I like how this story mainly centered around Leon and how he has changed.
may96 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
well done. you tie up most loose ends at the end too, which is nice
it's a touching story, and funny at times
Night69Raven chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
that chapter had me crying it was that sweet, i have seen kaleido star and i would never have thought that Leon would ever be that sweet to a child he has not known for six years.
Your doing a fantastic job keep up the good work
Anjyu chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I just wanted to say I love this story! I love the way you finished it out! It was so beautiful how they ended up together. I'm glad Leon is keeping Gabi. I wish you would do maybe a little epilogue of a year later or so.
Ma-lyn14 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
This chapter made my awful day awesome! Thank you very much for this story.
Chibiboku chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
That was really a sweet ending for this story, great job!
Sarah8 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
nice ending!
Ivett.B chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Yess :D:D3 I can't wait for more! :))
yui Hat-chan chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
es muy buena la trama, y cada capitulo es muy divertido.
Ya era hora de que se confesaran, fue tan lindo.
Solo te puedo decir que me encanta tu forma de escribir y espero la actualizacion :)
dark vampire hanyou girl chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
It was time that Leon confessed to Sora, very romantic and entertaining, I hope that things get more interesting.