Reviews for Speak Now
TrueNashiDragneel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
sort of confusing, does he go after her I don't understand... CONFUSED!
NaLu31 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You know I downloaded the song and played it while reading...
NaLuforever48 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I love it. NALU FOREVER! Yes. I am a major NaLu fan.
ACR chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
adorably amazing!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow... Before I read this I listen to the song so I knew the tune and the ending was not what I expected it to be but I like it. And Lucy your right that smexy son of a bitch needs to come to turns with his fuckin feeling and Lissanne I am not one of your biggest fans when you mess with NaLu but... You go girl slap some sense in that dam hottie!
Guest999999 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow. Haha. Truly was a songfic. But.. Didn't it look like Lucy was a.. Lesbian..? Sure she saved Natsu but.. with Lucy leaving with Lisanna.. It makes the "groom" on the Song "Speak Now" look like Lisanna instead of Natsu. And whats with Lisanna's fast mood swing?
NaLu4ever2000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
great story!
animecscfun1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
thats cool try to do more NaLu if you do another chapter please though
Lily Etolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i know ive read it before but i still luv it!
LucyEverdeen chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
No, I think you portrayed her character perfectly!

SONG-FICS ARE AWESOME! :D
BrightBlueNinjas chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
At first I couldn't believe Lisanna, since she seems so nice and sweet in the manga! Then, in the end I was like "Oh! That sounds more like her". I can also just picture Lucy as a Dragon Slayer. An awesome Star Dragon Slayer or something. ;) So cute! I kind of feel like Natsu got rejected twice, though . . . BURN! Ah-ha-ha! but this story was super awesome! Keep up the good work!

Aye, Sir!,
Ninja
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
hey can i ask was that lucy x natsu or lissana x lucy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Its alright for Lucy to be more forgiving I like her that way nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You should've made Natsu and Lucy get married!
I can't fit chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Did you re-upload this because I swear I read this before. I put a comment that said 'Girl power!'? I actually listened to the song with this this time though. :D I love this song fic!
-Natsu's at a Payphone