Reviews for Wide Awake
SilentUnicorn chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This is really good! Update soon please ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
This is awesome... Please keep going with this story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Update Update Update! You freaking have to because I am literally freaking out right now! I hope it ends up being a dream. Like, when she woke up from her coma and came into the "real world" well I hope the "real world" is just a dream or something. That'd be awesome. Or that Peeta has been having dreams that were the same as what Katniss saw in her coma and he confronts her about it...yeah just please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
UPDATE! Amazing writing nag AWSOME STORY! OOOOOMMMMGGGG I FEEL SOOO BAD FOR KATNISS! Can't wait until Peetie pie and Kitty Kat get back together! I know it'll be a while but stiiiiiiiillllllllllll! GO KEETA! YOU NEEEEDDDDD TOOO UUPPPPDDDAATTEEEEEEEEEEEE (the e is silent yet I dragged it out...what?)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Holy crap! You HAVE to continue this! Oh my god, I literally cried when Peeta didn't remember her...so sad :( just, PLEASE continue! Everyone would love you for it! Please!? :( I'm begging you :(
billieRueXSmurf chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
soo sad i cryed 4 times plz update i luv it
WithMyDarkSide chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
OHHH DANG BRO! WOW! UPDATE SOOOOOON
oooooo0000000 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Love this! please update soon!
DrCatAtYourService chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
looks good, can't wait for the next update XD
Janeth chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This is really good! please update! ANd could you make Peeta a little more, well...Peeta
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
YEEEEEP! omgg katniss and gale love!
silverghost105 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
What happened? Did you like give up on this story or something? I looooove this story, and I'm always checking if you update. But I reeally wish that you would continue this(;

Please update soon!
pelbananas chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Omg, something so original finally and it's fantastic! Please, please tell me you're still there and plan to update?! I'm dying to see where this goes, it might be my favorite right now!
Madison Mellark chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I feel so... CONFUSED! LOL My arms keep flying around, and it's like i'm yelling at the computer... But i'm not. (I'm an avox!) LOVE THIS!
envyandamazement chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Update. Update. Update! Really want to see where this goes! :)