Reviews for Mad About You
You've completely put me off Cody and the others too for that matter (including teaspoon) . You've shown them to be heartless bastards! I really wanna kill Cody with my bare hands.
babri chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
I loved it, too, from the first time I read it, it is really moving, but I appreciated a happy ending to this wonderful story
JayLaw chapter 50 . 8/29/2012
What a great story. Those ups and downs were tremendous! It was a great ride! You really had me down in the depths of despair ther for QUITE a while. Man, that was an amazing trip. Whew! Good job!
JayLaw chapter 48 . 8/29/2012
Talk about heartbreaking, this chap and the last one. I misted up a little, even :)
JayLaw chapter 47 . 8/29/2012
How heart breaking. Turn about and all, but Lou is right. And sweet. And kind. And magnanimous. And an angel. :)
JayLaw chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
Kudos. This was astounding and beautifully done.
JayLaw chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Ugh! They are all seriously making me sick to my stomach. Someone needs to bitchslap that ho. Just sayin... ;)
JayLaw chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Wow, how much more heartbreaking can it get? :'(
Gina77 chapter 50 . 8/22/2012
I loved the story thank you for sharing it with us. I love happily after.
brankel1 chapter 50 . 8/16/2012
I totally loved it.
brankel1 chapter 49 . 8/16/2012
Love the name.
rexjdk chapter 50 . 8/15/2012
Great job on this story Mercy. I cant waite for your next one.
Saenae chapter 50 . 8/15/2012
Perfect
CindyPio chapter 50 . 8/15/2012
Thank you for this story! It is a great go to if I need a good cry & it is filled with such strong emotion and displays of human frailties. Wonderful job - I just hope I didn't give too much away in my comments.
CindyPio chapter 48 . 8/15/2012
I love poetic justice! Lou is such a better person than I could be!