Reviews for Surfaced
StattStatt chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Yippie! Updates makes me so very happy! And fluff does too!

Oh geez. That war does not seem very funny. And that poor kid. Stupid Malicen. I'm going to kick your *ss so hard that it will fall of!

And oh my GOD that fluff! That fluff is so very awesome! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it I LOVE IT!

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Matt chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
When she had the nightmare, my heart almost stopped. Good! You should make more!
StattStatt chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Ah, just what I needed after a harsh day at school. There's nothing like a good fic, like this one.

No fluff here, but that's okay! This chapter was very enjoyable. Ehehe, those kids are just so cute. Zelda sure can handle children. And hey, that does make sense, with the lake. That might kinda be how Lake Hylia got it's name. I never thought of that, that is Awesome!

Keep up the AMAZING work, loking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
StattStatt chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Is it raining? No wait, it's just tears? Okay then- YES! Holy SH*T I've been waiting for this! I was very much afraid that this story was going to end up dead, but then this came, and, well, I'm pretty darn happy in case you didn't notice.

And, as per usual, the fluff. The magnificent fluff, just makes my heart stop beating, then it comes back full force like of flock of elephants on a rampage. That fluff is amazing!

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Catnip101 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
*explodes*

I love this story, and because you have not updated it for several months I hope you do not or have not given up on it. I will keep reading it!
Priestess15 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Very nice! Overall a good story! No complaints!
StattStatt chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I Am going to f*cking explode from all the CUTENESS of this STORY! And another CHAPTER at the same DAY is AWESOME! And man, I seriously can't stand watching/reading about Zelda being so sad all the time. It just. Doesn't. Fit. Her.
And aw f*ck, the war is at nigh, that's so unfortunate... though it there was no war there would be no story, so... this one's not so bad.
Keep p the very good work, looking forward for more! (o'w'o)
StattStatt chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Tension rising, war (F*cking sucks!) is comming, people are training and... Girahim (?) had a brother? Plot devices Galore!
Dear f*cking GOD that Zelink moment was so CUTE!
Btw., would you be able to tell me about how many chapters this story will be? Don't have to tell, but it would be nice.

Keep up the good work, looking forward for more! (o'w'o)
StattStatt chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Zelink cuteness SO ADORABLE! Wow, there really Is going to be a war, and that SUCKS because war SUCKS! I really hope everything, or at least most of everything works out alright!
Keep up the very good work, looking forward for much, much more! (o'w'o)
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
StattStatt chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
NICE, a new chapter is here, StattStatt is a happy camper D!
Well, it doesn't come to as a suprise really that Bokoblins can write, they do show sign of inteligens with their electrik clubs and what-not!
But man, total devestation, almost nothing remaining and now This? Though ride.

Anyways, keep up the good work, looking forward for much more! (o'w'o)

(D emosewa llits si orypS dnA)
StattStatt chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
This story is really interesting, and very cute! I can easily picture this as post SS, and f*ck the hell YES, they are finally together! I kinka pissed me of how they never officially got together at the end of the game.
I'm sure this adventure will be VERY exciting!
Keep up the good work, looking forward for more! (o'w'o)
Bleachshowlover1 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Wait, chaos? O.o Now I can't wait for next chapter! I haven't said this before but I love the descriptions you put in your story, it makes the whole thing imaginable.
hamxham chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
cute! i love your descriptions and how natural the whole story flowed (:
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012