Reviews for Where Dreams Take You
lindagail chapter 20 . 9/3/2019
I have spent the past week reading the whole series. Ive read them many times before and I love them more each time. Thank you for finishing the series and for giving these characters the happy ending they deserved and by doing so honoring Cory's legacy.
AHSloverr chapter 20 . 6/28/2019
This was a beautiful ending. Thank you for coming back and finishing it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/11/2018
PLEASE DONT EVER TAKE DOWN YOUR STORIES! So many finchel authors are deleting their stories thinking that nobody reads them anymore but we do, there are even newer glee fans discovering fanfiction. Your stories help us with serious anxiety and depression. They help us smile when thinking of the good ole glee days and they help keep Corys memory alive. Please dont remove them
Leaandcory chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
I have been reading this story for years, the first time I read it, i immediatly feel inlove with it, I'd come back every few months and reread and reread and after cory passed away I thought for sure it would remain unfinished, but I kept coming back with hope and much hope and after years of waiting I finally saw it was updated. I got overwhelmed and have been putting off finishing it since you updated. I didn't want to read it, I didn't want this story to be over. When the loss of cory and all that monchele could have been strikes too much, I always come back to my favorite story, this one, it's probably the longest finchel story I've ever read, I couldn't face the fact that it might be over. In the end, the need for closure won, so I am here, after putting it off for SO long, finally finishing the story that kept my shattered monchele heart beating. It's been an incredible journey and I feel so lucky that I got to be here witnessing your incredible writting throughout these years, thank you for blessing us with this beautiful fanfic, I promise it means more to the fandom than you'll ever realize
melwas chapter 20 . 1/4/2017
Thank you! Though I wish you would consider continuing to write these characters - you have really captured them! Thank you for getting me to laugh out loud while reading your stories! Best of luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Thank you so much for finishing this story. I kept coming back hoping it would be finished. I have read everything you wrote and followed you on Tumblr. I have enjoyed everything you wrote. Thank you for giving Finn his happy ending.
Leaandcory chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
IVE BEEN WAITONG YEARS FOR THIS FANFIC TO BE UPDATED IVE BEEN WAITING YEARS IM SO OVEEWHELMED IVE READ AND REREAD THIS ENTIRE MILLION PIECE STORY AND I JUST HAD A MINI HEART ATACK JFC THANK YOU THANK YOU OMFG
laylita83 chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
I absolutely loved it and it definitely made me nostalgic. I remeber all the fics and your interactions, clearly things change like you mentioned with Cory's passing, but this story made remember the good times so I appreciate your effort and all your work. Happy to hear your life have turn out great.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
I got a bit teary on that last chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Thank you for finishing your story. It is gratefully appreciated.
noro chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
wonderful ending to an amazing story fantastic writing
Kedzie3238 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Thank you again for all your stories and your time. I truly love all of them. I am so glad that you felt the need to finish this one up. Thanks for giving them their happy ending too. I will always come back from time to time to read them all over again as I have done so many times before.
khazrn43 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Thank you for finishing this. It is one of my go to series when I'm missing Finchel
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
I was so sure that when she wasn't pregnant there was going to be a BUT
Kedzie3238 chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
I was really hoping Rachel was pregnant. Now they both seem upset by the fact she is not. Nice updates!