Reviews for Where Dreams Take You
noro chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
More fantastic writing great work update soon
Kedzie3238 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
I can't even tell how excited I was to see you had updated this series. Rachel really needs to tell Finn that she is pregnant in the morning hopefully. I hate when they hide things from each other. It just creates so many problems between them . Thank you for coming back to finish this up. Enjoyed all the new chapters so much.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I was so excited when I saw this updated. You didn't disappoint. I'm really curious what will happen once Finn comes back from the tour.
guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
So very happy you are back. This is a wonderful story,which I thoroughly enjoyed rereading. Looking forward to more-hopefully soon!
noro chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
Keep those chapters rolling in update asap great work
sarasetif chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
it's so nice to hear from you again, thanks for the update.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
So glad to see this back your verse was simply spectacular and I can't wait to dive back in head first
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Just read the entire series again. Here's hoping that one day you complete it. Such great stories. Finn deserves his happy ending.
gleek2009 chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Update Please
khazrn43 chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Please please tell me you are going to finish. This has been a fantastic series and it would be a shame not to complete it
Ellie chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
there isn't evan finchel in this one I know you have to make it up but come on its a finchel love story all im saying is that its BORINGGGGGGGGG
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
its amazing but I want finchel together not far apart but it does make a good story line
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Please continue this story :( ITS AMAZING
guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
are you going to update this story?, is very awsome... please
katie772 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Please tell me you are going to finish this story. I have spent the last week reading the whole thing and I want to know how it ends.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »