Reviews for A New Ending
coolbyrne chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I don't suppose you'll ever finish this, will you? It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
This is such a great beginning that shouldn't be confined to a oneshot ! Keep going keep going I'm interested, very interested to read more... way more that two chapters.. the dialogues are so good, very realistic O
scar20253 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
can't wait to read more chapters on this following just in case loved it and thought it was cute. :)
Fellfarer chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Very well written, as always :) I'd keep reading, especially if you continue with a real case. Naturally, I'm also curious about coming out scenes. And possible shifts in their relationship (although they already are so married that I'm wondering whether there'd be any major ones). Any way, I'll keep reading. I just love your fics!
drkwind999 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
very nice! Enjoying reading this story. Lookin forward to more!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful!
twinsparadox chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
YES! Continue, PLEASE! I love the way you write them. Their post-coital banter is perfect, too:) I can totally see them this way. LOVE IT!
anaile93 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I would appreciate if you keep on with this fic, is the only one that I have read that developes Mauras real-mother-an-sister drama beyond just Jane conforting Maura.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
AHHHHHHH brilliant
BostonRocket chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
well, duh...write another chapter. Geez, when you've got the talent the rest of us wish we had, you've GOT to share it. see? them's the rules.

and, thank you for your gifts to us.
docmel chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I really enjoyed what you have done so far and hope you consider continuing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I wanna know if it was Doyle! Def interested in reading more.
Miss Nowhere chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Update ?
RestlessSoul03 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
This is really interesting, I like it.
davislp chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Would definitely love to see more! You write them so well. I would not complain about a bump to an M rating, either. ;)