Reviews for The Wedding Dress
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
This is such a great story, really. I've already said it before, but you are really talented. You write exquisite stories that play just right in the heart, and I'm so pleased you decided to share it with Andy and Erin.
I have some things to say, though. I will admit, it was cute, but the story felt very rushed. Things just kept happening instantly and I think you should have given it more time to develop out. Secondly, I've noticed that in every single one of the chapters, you just jumped into the next scene. It would really improve your writing if you used the paragraph breakers in the tool bar when editing. Just trying to help.
One last thing. I think it's really cute when Andy calls Erin pye, but what does 'pye' mean?
Oh, and also, are more chapters planned for this story? If so, update soon? Really loving it!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I loved this chapter possibly even more than the last one. I'm really engaged in your writing style, it's both fitting and adorable for the perfect moments. Andy was so sweet and cute in this. You made him really care about Erin, actually loving her, at the same time treating her as merely just a friend (although, in this, it's more like a brother/sister type of relationship). Erin is also so cute in this, I think you've really captured her character. Truly, well done.
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow, this is so fantastically typed out so far. With the lack of reviews, I wondered if this was going to be a story even worth glancing, but it's better than I imagined. Your writing skills are impressive and you know what words to use at the right time. This story really is cute, maybe (not really, but just maybe.) a little OOC on Andy's part, but for the majority of it, it was spot on! You deserve more reviews.
princessozmaofoz chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Awww... so sweet. I especially loved that Andy asked Jim's advice beforehand. And the sandwich was cute as well. Great job :)
Aubrie chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Dude, keep goin! I'm lovin' this!