Reviews for Epic Are The Days
i am so mad chapter 60 . 8/29/2014
before u get upset this isn't about u i just need to rant I just found out buffy slept with a girl in the comics a brunette slayer they put willow with a brunette slayer and kennedy definately faith'lite wtf why not just pick one and put them together in the tv show I not really but sorta understand y they didn't but in the comics that's fair play don't they realize that fallow or fuffy would have seriously been awesome I mean UGGGHHHHH im just URRRGGGGHHH THANK FOR LETTING ME RANT o by the way I love tis story I hope you have a sequel
StormBrisingr chapter 71 . 8/9/2014
Whoa damn, this was definitely epic. I admit, the flashbacks to Faith's past didn't exactly captivate me as much as the main storyline did, but overall this was a great story. I liked how Faith and Willow's relationship progressed and how they each struggled with their own past mistakes. Thanks for writing. :)
Polyphemos chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
A new Big Bag in Sunnydale? My Lord, how terrifying!
hartbig chapter 71 . 9/9/2013
Not a huge fan of the Faith/Willow pairing but you made it work and this was a really great story. Thanks for writing.
FifthHallow chapter 71 . 7/16/2013
best willow/faith story ever
tmarie9 chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
I absolutely loved Willow's babble moment! I literally laughed until I cried!
Walking Through a Dream chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter- I keep getting images of Faith walking her sister Echo around... And now on to the rest.
genisis love chapter 58 . 5/28/2013
First, as I looked at this story ( exactly one day ago) I wasn't sure if I would like a faith and willow pairing , I am a fuffy fan . But I wanted to give it a try. Props on making the relationship flow , instead of jump into bed and in love with passion over 1 chapter, I like the way you worked in the trust between them.
Second for this specific chapter bravo on having a new way of introducing buffy's plan to make them all slayers and using dreams wit it! Good Job I love the idea. And I enjoy reading this :)
SixPerfections chapter 71 . 5/18/2013
Wow. I enjoyed that story way too much. Is it weird that I'm a guy and I was feeling all gooey/gushy over this? Makes me want to have a girl girl relationship (weird). It was really wonderful. I was dreading the end of the epilogue and delighting in every word. Good job.
SixPerfections chapter 70 . 5/18/2013
The end of the chapter was glorious. Love the remake of the final fight.
SixPerfections chapter 57 . 5/17/2013
Well... Willow blurting out that they slept together infront of buffy because the other girl may have dreamt of spiders after sex. Hmmm seems a little forced. Why is dreaming of spiders significant? But other than that complaint I have to say I'm really enjoying your story very much. It is sweet and I think realistically portrayed. The sexy scene was nice too. Real nice story :)
SixPerfections chapter 45 . 5/17/2013
I don't know why I haven't reviewd yet. But the bottom line is this story is so sweet. You do romance the right way.. usually I don't like romance fics because they are poorly done and it's not believable and so predictable and etc. I like how you've done this fic. You are a good writer, glad you wrote this fic. :)
SinisterSeraph chapter 71 . 4/26/2013
This story was AMAZING. I loved it, I love how you changed it and how you kept it true to the show, I love how you wrote Faith and Willow and really everyone. Dawn was incredible, more fully developed than she ever was on the show. Yeah, this story was great, I hope you write more willow/faith in the future because there are painfully few shippers out there and even fewer who write fic.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
spyffy chapter 71 . 4/23/2013
What an epic fic :)
I loved this it was so well written and developed. Your Faith back story was so good and I thought it was brilliant how you revealed it through the flash back chapters. The romance between Faith and Willow was awesome it moved at a great pace for both of them and it wove into the story line seamlessly.
Thanks for a great and epic story :)