Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
You have a great story going on. Dani is an awesome oc. I usually don't like them but created a very good one. I really like the history and personality you her. Would love even more Willow/Faith.
Doccubus chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Awesome as usual, I really like your characterization. You really captured Andrew and Buffy well in these two chaps, and of course Faith, Dani, and Willow are so well developed I can actually envision every scene. I'm loving this story and its pace, tho I am anxious for more of that Faith/Willow romance, I will patiently await your next update
Charley chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
Brilliant update! Loved everyone's reactions to Dani. Xander's reaction to the twin thing was brilliant and so Xander like. I enjoyed both chapters and I can't wait to see how you progress throughout. Waiting eagerly for your next update!
Ltlconf chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
Cause it's fun...

Well, in that "hey is sucks but we're all in it together" sorta way. Like a family road trip or a camp out with the crazy uncle. Or those dares you did in college...you know the ones.
Just chalk it up to a bonding experience, grin, and bear it.

Back to reviewing though. Liked the last two chapters alot. Dani is both interesting and unique with a power that could prove decisive yet is far from the typical Glamazon or Mary Sue that can pop up in these stories (though I admit to finding many of these a guilty a pleasure). Dani's tragically flawed through no fault of her own, looks as if she'll never have even a half-normal life due to said condition, and heroic all the more for this. Also Faith's love and care just oozes out of her pores, yet isn't overdone or overwrought and shown rather through subtle gestures and a constant presence rather than the big things (more Willow's purview). It just is. A nice balance and very much in character.
I can see that with Dani's presence the relationship between Faith and Willow takes on a new dimension. Willow is the one most gifted with the sort of attention to detail, empathy, and patience for a person like Dani and won't feel the pity that Faith loathes so much. Willow has had a taste of a far worse case scenario with Tara! Dani just needs mainly to be kept an eye on for when the visions hit. And maybe, just maybe, one day the worst of the damage will heal.

Oh, and I liked Goofy Andrew!

The Cracker!
Ryoko05 chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
really willow...Faith smile hahaha. that was awesome.
Ryoko05 chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
hahaha for some reason I just got really awesome taste of Buffy/Dani but I know it's not gonna happen. I just like the idea of someone not relaying on Buffy and kinda letting her be her, which I feel like Dani would totes me awesome for. Maybe they can be friends :) Thanks for the update! I really thought with Dani being different that this was gonna be harder...but more chapters to come so maybe it will be.
Charley chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
This is definitely my favourite story on fanfiction right now. I love it and eagerly anticipate your next update. Loved the dynamic between dani-faith-willow!
Doccubus chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Oh I was so happy to read ur response to my review. I truly love this story. I like how easily Willow gets along with Dani, and I was actually surprised to see a nice memory of Faith's mom, but I'm assuming it's probably the only there is. Guess I'll have to wait and see
Faith's Fangs chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
I like this story so far.
Please continue
Ltlconf chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
Howdy!

Great. Here we see poor Lara in a good moment, trying so hard to be a good mom and make her daughters and herself happy, a family. The fact that she has these moments, that she DOES care makes the outcome all the more tragic. You get the impression that Lara was herself thoroughly messed up and with no one to pull her out of it, that Faith was well on her way as well. Until someone was there. Now Willow's there, and Dani, to help keep Faith from sinking. One to hold her up and one to give Faith focus.

Faith seems deeply worried that taking Dani to Sunnydale is a bad idea, and it's sucks that Angel's not a safe place either (unless you do what I do: act like the whole Jasmine thing was a bad hallucination brought on by rotten tacos) cause that worry is a distraction that could lead to bad outcomes. But as worried as she is, I hope Faith gets that it's the only option. There HAS to be a reason for her dream!
Ltlconf chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
Howdy!

That was a simple but brilliant little chapter. Dani reminds me of Eliza in her younger years and with your descriptions I get that and can easily picture her. Meanwhile it was sweet, the interaction between Faith and Willow. From Willow guessing Faith's coffee and showing genuine admiration and concern, not only for Dani, but for Faith's feelings. To Faith thinking to ask Willow for her favorite coffee mix and thanking Willow for the caring, even praising her.
Then the pair figuring out the vision: Faith with her knowledge of Dani's personality and communication method, Willow with her knowledge of circumstances.
You're good at this.

The Cracker!
Doccubus chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
Dang Willow is falling hard for Faith, I certainly hope Faith falls just as hard. Oh, and I absolutely love Dani, she's just so sweet. You know I read this other fanfic where vampire willow turns regular Willow and takes her back to the vamp world. Then they call vamp willow Dani (supposedly her middle name) to avoid confusion. So everytime I see the name it reminds me. Btw that was a good story, you should look it up
Charley chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
I stopped doing my college work when I saw you'd updated and I wasn't dissapointed. Brilliant update, loved every word and can't wait for the next one.
Davide chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Good story and I'm a Will/Faith fan
Charley chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Awesome update! I can't wait to see what happens on the journey. Hopefully some more Willow/Faith moments. Love it, update soon!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »