Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Charley chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Awesome update! I can't wait to see what happens on the journey. Hopefully some more Willow/Faith moments. Love it, update soon!
astarvingwriter chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
This chapter was all kinds of great. I'm looking foward to their trip!
Ltlconf chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Howdy!

Ya know, outside of one question I don't remember Buffy every really asking Faith anything about her past beyond the typical "boys" question. They never even outright asked for her full name, age, birthday...nothing. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING the Scoobs know about Faith before and outside of Sunnydale (and even then, inside Sunnydales's pretty spotty. Where was Faith when everyone else was feasting on Thanksgiving...?) is all supposition.
Basically they seemed to have no interest in Faith beyond her use to them...sorta like a certain group of Old White Guys in London. Willow seems to be slowly grasping this fact: with Faith, assume you know nothing. Like as not, you really don't!
Doccubus chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Oh my God this is so good! I love this so much! I am waiting anxiously for your next update
Ryoko05 chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Oh, I'm excited to meet her sister. Super excited! Are you gonna make Faith sister Dana, the crazy slayer from season 7 that tries to kill Spike? Thanks for the update!
Charley chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Brilliant. Loved every word off it, eagerly waiting for another update!
FFaddict007 chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
I think Buffy's just missing some good old fashion Buffy-Willow time. What with their friendship not being at it's best after Willow came back from England. Lol, hope no one heard Willow freaking out.

And the Brittish slang, maybe its not the brits who speak weird but the north americans? As they were once a British colony and I guess thats from where they got their English? :)

I kinda wanna see more of Kennedy too, and can't wait for Buffy to find Dawn and Andrew while searching her closet for fashionable shoes! ;) Ha! Shes gonna have a melt down!
Project 0 chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
oh, goody! another update! like the britishisms in this chapter ("scrummy"!) and like the story altogether. also liking the flashbacks to faith's past, and how they are interspersed within the meat of the story. this is well done. please, more! cheers! :3

liz
Doccubus chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Yay! I'm in love with this story you've definitely made my day
Ryoko05 chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Gosh, as more of this puzzle is revealed the more I don't want to know but I can't help myself. Great emotional chapter. Part of me is really really hoping that Faith saves Dani somehow and gets her out of the household. Thanks for the double update!
Ltlconf chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
And BAM! It hits! Heh, wonder how Willow's gonna approach this one. I mean Faith's not the pushy but loyal Kennedy (give her that: she wanted Willow, she got her, and stuck by her through thick and thin!). Faith is mature, experiences, but has her own demons and past to work through. Gonna have to turbulent waters to navigate. And lets not leave out hurricane Buffy...
I know some Faith Fanatics(tm) will be upset but lets say it: Buffy has a right to be upset with Faith on the demon attack. While yeah, she couldn't anticipate how'd it turn out, Faith did make the command decision to go off with Xander to get the food right then. It left the house vulnerable and folks got hurt. Also true that Faith couldn't know that the First would change tactics, but after making the right call with Caleb, she should figured it would as well at some point and change tact.
Basically she took a calculated risk and got burnt. Faith was in charge so it falls on her. Buffy OVERreacted and hurled some BS accusations about crap she knows nothing about, but she has a right to be upset, if not angry, over it.

Nice last chapter as well. Look forward to seeing how that bit of history plays out. Also how bad the poor girl's injury is and what happened when Faith had to leave home. Nice balance of not overdoing Faith's likely abusive past nor under-doing it. It's not easy to balance it but by doing so, you've made Dani's accident and her mother's actions all that more cold and frightening.

Oh, and as cute (in a rabid ferret kinda way) Andrew is, lets not forget he IS a murderer. After all, he's why Jonathan, the true innocent of the trio is no longer with us (thanks to Andrew sticking a knife into his spleen over the Hellmouth's seal and all). And nope, not mind control. The First took Warren's form and told him "Kill Jonathan and you'll set free to come back." So good 'ol gullible and morally vacant (and likely in love with Warren: yes, he was written as bisexual/gay. Never made up their minds) Andrew took the bait and swallowed the lie.
Well, it wasn't a total lie. It DID have some truth, from a certain point of view! HEH!
Charley chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Perfect! I have been waiting for something like this for ages. I can't wait for some more Faith/Willow interaction. I love every part of this story and it's wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Lol, funny how of the just arrived potentials the snippy one is considered polite. And I guess, Faith's now considered a key player in this misadventure, with the First pestering her. So cute, Willow doing Willow babble in her head.

FAith being the tough chick, and I imagine Willow thanks her for looking to the ceiling and saving her from death by embarrasment. :) And don't worry Willow I'll bet you'll get plenty other chamces to use resolve face.
Doccubus chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Fantastic update just what I've been waiting for you don't disappoint my friend. Keep them coming I love this story so much
astarvingwriter chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
This made me smile, especially the ending. Your developing their relationship really well here.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »