Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Ltlconf chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Howdy!

Yeah, Willow's smile's infectious as hell. Can't beat that smile, it's so danged cute and sweet and even Faith can't be immune!
A trait of Buffy's that always annoyed me and alot of people just ignore; her knee-jerk judgemental attitude. She does tend to make assumptions about others and ignore things she doesn't want to know, bulling her way through. Seeing as she knows NOTHING about Faith (likely not even her last name) how does she know she doesn't have siblings? No none does! But for Buffy to just hurl that sort of accusation is incredibly short-sighted and mean. Before you hurl such things, you oughta know all your facts.
Yeah, I know its fanfic here. But look at the series episode by episode you see Buffy do what you've got her doing here...alot. In fact, a friend pointed out that if you ONLY watch Buffy interact with non-Scoobs and no one else (and none of the private moments when Buffy's at her best) she comes off as a controlling, bossy, self-rightous, and, well, judgemental (she does in effect tell Angel what to do in LA, the US government to screw off on it's own soil {turned out Walsh was breaking the law true, but Sunnydale still IS US soil and Buffy ALSO bound by it's laws!}, and has a "hit first ask questions later" way of saying hello to anything popping in Sunnydale...which creates a self-fulfilling prophecy of hostility). She (my friend) added that if Buffy just walked up, threw her around and DEMANDED what she was doing in HER (Buffy's) town, she'd disobey and tell the Slayer to screw off outa sheer principal!
Oh well, I know you wouldn't have drama without it and Buffy's gotta have faults to be 'real' and she has plenty of godd points. Thing is, whenever things go south for Buffy it's this self-righteous 'my way or the highway cause I know all' judgementalism that often fed it (if not caused, then certainly acerbated the situation). Makes Buffy indomitable, but can also make Buffy her own worst enemy!
Yeah, LOTS of good drama!

The Cracker!
Ryoko05 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
yes...more moments like this please :D can you tell i'm starved for some Fai/Will interaction hahaha. Thanks for the double update!
CMiller13 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
I kinda want to see Faith finally snap and let slip about her own sister and her past.
Ryoko05 chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Yes! some movements on the Faith/Willow front :) I was starting to lose a bit a hope hahahaha. Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more awkward Willow and oblivious Faith. I have to be honest and say that oblivious Faith is my favorite sort of Faith :D
Charley chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Brilliant as always. I can't waIt for another update! I love how you've wrote about Willow struggling with magic and I can't wait for some more Willow/Faith goodness.
Storm Warning chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this before! I haven't been so eager for an update in years SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I love the flashbacks btw. Usually they seem a little.. sterotypically abusive? If that makes any sense... anyway I love yours, I'm just kinda loving everything. UPDATE
Project 0 chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
more awesomeness. everyone was so fortunate fate put two and two together at the store and then got back in time! fantastic job on this story. keep 'em coming!

liz
Doccubus chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
I don't know if you have this planned but I would love to see Willow healing all those wounds Faith has build some tension that I'm all anxious for. Sorry I ramble about this in every review I'm just really excited about this story
FFaddict007 chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Ah, so there r 2 demon wizes on the team, and lol, Xander. Being so Xander with the overreacting.
FFaddict007 chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
two updates? i love u!

Love this story, it has a flow to it. And the way things change so that they don't seem inconceivable, things just slowly drift from the original canon to the changes smoothly, without things seeming out of sorts.

In this chapter, like that we see Willow's struggle with magic, she's still warming up to it and it's a very big part of Willow too. Heh, lol Kennedy: "U kill people, I kill people, how 'bout we make it a We?" And Ja! Faith new the name and not Buffy, it shows she's attentive despite the many distractions.

And Willow can meditate while all those girls are stuffed in her room? Sounds distracting.
Ryoko05 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
man...I'm already getting attached and since there is no Dani in the future I know you're gonna break my heart :/ Actually, this is an AU so anything could happen. Fingers crossed for Dani :) Thanks for the update!
Project 0 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
i like this so far. nice updates. and the insight into faith's past is nice, too. haven't read any of the comics so don't know if that's canon or not. don't actually care, either, since this is oh-so-nice. looking forward to what you've got next. :3 cheers!

liz
Doccubus chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
I'm enjoying this, it was so sweet of Faith to calm Willow down from her nightmare.
Charley chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Brilliant Faith/Williow scene I can't wait too read more. I love how you've written it so far and I'm continually checking for an update everyday.
Ltlconf chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Howdy!

Good! Just damned good. And too bad by this point in the series everyone was just trying to get an episode out of the gate and get 'er done. Lost moments like this that made had really made the series in the past. And God knows both the Faith and Willow characters needed a moment like this.
Oh, and damned fine foreshadowing!

The Cracker!