Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Kurna chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great story. I love the Faith/Willow pairing and you hit it very nicely.

This story really is - as the title says - epic.

I read the whole story within just a few days. (Though I have to admit, I skipped some of your flashback chapters. Not because they were bad. On the contrary, they were written too good. It's just, there is only a certain limit of angst and realism I can stomach to read.)
UnguidedLight chapter 71 . 3/26/2013
awesome work :p
Guest chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
Freaking fantastic! I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end. Thank you for taking us all on your adventure.
Sleepyzero chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
Great story hope you make more
charley chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
I'm sad to see it end but it was such a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue writing and I know I'll keep checking to see if you've wrote anything new. Thank you for such a beautiful well written story and I know I'll probably reread it soon.
Guest chapter 71 . 3/13/2013
lemon-rind chapter 71 . 3/15/2013
D'aw. Such a perfect moment to end things with. Thank you so much. I really appreciated the story. More than you could know.
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 71 . 3/15/2013
I am sad it has ended but thank you for writing such an amazing story i liked it alot. I look forward to reading some of your other stories. Keep writing you are very good at it.
btvscharmedgirl chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
Well, I'm sad to see it go. This was a great story, and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. You did an amazing job on this. :)
RainingHotdogs chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
Ok this story is probably my favourite piece of fanfiction I've read ever, from anything I love it soooooo much and I'm genuinly sad it's over, never again will I go to my alerts and go 'ooh epic are the days was updated lets have a look' Thank you for such an amazingly written story
twin who likes to travel chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
I'm sorry to see that it's over, but it was a nice way to end it it. I would have liked to read a little bit more about happened with Faith's sister Daniela/Dani though. Maybe how she was handling life in Cleveland with her sister..Like I mentioned in a review for 54/47 about where I thought there was a possibility of a hook up between Dawn and Dani. Then reading the next few chapters that came after that one, I thought you have them become really good friends. I know that last part wasn't that important. I just thought I'd bring it up one last time.
Ltlconf chapter 71 . 3/13/2013
Howdy!

And sadly, as it must, it ends. And ends well, on a sweet and lovely domestic moment and a declaration of praise and love from Willow to Faith, and an act of trust by Faith to Willow. It's only a couple of small things and a pleasant conversation, but it means far more.
Nicely symbolic of Faith and Willow's hard fought victory, and a better symbol than some grand event. After all, it's those wonderful little things that truly make life worth living!

The Cracker!
VreeSa chapter 71 . 3/13/2013
Now that you've completed the tale I just really wanted too say thank you. Willow/Faith has always been my favorite pairing and it is so rare to find a well written tale of them. Especially one that is epic length and so well crafted. Your world and character building were really well done and the voice of your characters was spot on.

So again thank you for writing this and I hope you will consider more Willow/Faith in the future should the muse strike.
Doccubus chapter 71 . 3/13/2013
Fantastic ending! Just great I hope you'll continue to write other Faith/Willow stories I have really enjoyed reading this
Stargazer-Look4Me chapter 71 . 3/13/2013
Awesome story. It was long, which i loved. And it was a finished Willow/Faith story, which i don't see many of. :D
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »