Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Guest chapter 70 . 3/8/2013
Long waited but fantastic, thank you very much
lemon-rind chapter 70 . 3/7/2013
Thank you in advance for this story. I really love it, and before we end this journey I want to tell you how much I appreciate it. Truly.

So, keep it up, and bring it on home!
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 70 . 3/7/2013
OMG I thought you had killed willow i was going to freak out. LOL thank you for not killing Willow. I look forward to the next couple of chapters as I am assuming we are coming to an end. If we aren't then yay but i look forward to reading no matter what. Thank you for all your hard work in writing this story it shows.
Doccubus chapter 70 . 3/6/2013
Awwweeesome! Ohhh no only one more? Please tell you'll at least continue writing in the Buffy fanfiction world (Willow/Faith fics of course) I look forward to the last chap I'm hoping one last love scene to send us off ;)
Guest chapter 68 . 3/2/2013
Whoo hoo! An update! As always, phenominal work. I love the alternate story line you've created. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
lumos175 chapter 68 . 3/2/2013
Holy cow! that was intense!
Doccubus chapter 68 . 2/28/2013
Oh Lord! More more more!
lemon-rind chapter 68 . 2/28/2013
Glad to see Faith has a little faith in herself. I wonder if that's why she chose the name...

Keep it up.
lemon-rind chapter 67 . 2/28/2013
This was amazing. I think this makes me love this story even more. Like an amplifier set on eleven.
Ryoko05 chapter 66 . 2/21/2013
Well than..congratulations on writing a situation that I'm not even sure anyone can get out of..wow..this was an amazing chapter! I'm so excited to read the next two :)
Ryoko05 chapter 65 . 2/21/2013
holy shit! oh man, I've never been more happy that you update two at a time then I am right now :D
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 66 . 2/21/2013
oooo your evil ...yay for two chapters i look forward to the next one. Looking forward to willow going all glowy.
twin who likes to travel chapter 66 . 2/21/2013
I really like that you updated again so soon, but I'm not too happy with these last few chapters. I know there has to be some drama. With as much as you've been updating lately, I'm assuming it won't be long before we find out how the rest of the battle goes.
Doccubus chapter 66 . 2/20/2013
Ahhhhh cliffhanger! Hurry hurry hurry! OMG
Ltlconf chapter 66 . 2/20/2013
Howdy!

Damn, gotten real dark here towards the end. I like it, the finale was too quick and easy as it was, this is a REAL fight!

The Cracker!