Reviews for Epic Are The Days
bigbangfan91 chapter 52 . 1/8/2013
Really enjoying this story, love dani and the sneaky kisses are humorous and romantic, look forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 52 . 1/3/2013
Ooh, you are mean. Cliffhangers suck. Update soooon.
lemon-rind chapter 52 . 1/3/2013
I'm only giving half a review because you gave half of a ending sentence. (I loved the updates, but a cliffhanger,really?) Keep it up.
Ltlconf chapter 52 . 1/3/2013
Damn, you cut off in mid-sentence! Seriously, love this chapter, almost homey it was and loving the friendship between Dani and Dawn. In fact, as someone who usually takes a grim view of OCs, I've come to really like her and hope she gets a happy ending in all this.
Kinda surprised Willow's still worried over how others will react. Out of all of them the only ones likely still not suspecting or pretty sure that Faith and Willow are an item are Buffy and Giles. Xander may suspect a bit, Dawn as well and Anya and Spike be pretty sure. Kenn likely doesn't care and if suspects or knows, is a tad jealous.
But yeah, Andrew is right: the girls need to unwind and a plane, open-ended, play what you want game night is as good as any. It was one blow-up I didn't get in Sn7: Faith taking the girls out. It worked! However, I think a game night will work with less risk at this point, as I think the Bronze may be a might much for Dani!
I loved Operation as a kid as well.

Ryoko05 chapter 52 . 1/3/2013
Oh geez...gonna leave us hanging! I missed some Will/Fai interaction so this chapter was awesome :)
Ltlconf chapter 51 . 1/2/2013

I think you did this bit better than I've seen anyone else do it. Sure, she's till comparing herself to Buffy, but who else would she? Hopefully she'll realize on down the road that she's unique in her approach, but that's on down the road. This is Faith's first step in realizing she's grown, knows her faults, and even impart that knowledge to others and you've shown it beautifully!

Doccubus chapter 50 . 12/27/2012
No present day material this time huh? Thas cool, it's nice to see some past to Faith I'd actually like to see some of Willow's past, we can better understand what it is that makes them soulmates
Ltlconf chapter 50 . 12/26/2012

Love these little flashbacks into Faith's life. I've seen what being shuttled from home to home can do to a kid's sense of worth and self. It's often (not always to be sure, but often) something that's never really fixed. Even worse for Faith, having that label, and feeling like a failure for not protecting her sister, and being without Daniela.
However you've got the Diane doing the right things here. She's a tad too trusting and I woulda guessed Faith woulda pushed her, to see how sincere she his, but I get it. Faith's tougher than most and Diana seems to have a good read on how, tired, Faith is, how desperate she is to just belong. And see her sister.
The little bit with Daniela brightening up whenever Faith shows up was heartwrenching, knowing how rare such a visit would be, and how lost and lonely the poor girl is.
Love how Diana tries to work on Faith when it comes to the supernatural. Very plausible and even a bit funny. Again smart in leaving the power of decision in Faith's hand. Giving her a feeling of control. Smart!
Even worse knowing what's coming.

Guest chapter 48 . 12/21/2012
Freaking awesome story! I love this! PLease keep the updates coming!
solareclipse117 chapter 48 . 12/23/2012
I am in love this this awesome fanfiction of yours! :) I have been reading it non-stop since yesterday and cannot get enough of it. Happy Holidays 3
Doccubus chapter 48 . 12/20/2012
That was beautiful :, )
Mrclean2 chapter 46 . 12/17/2012
Great story. Love the pairing.
IniPro chapter 46 . 12/12/2012
Fixed, I see and awesome update
IniPro chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
uh-oh 45 and 46 (chapters 37 and 38) have the same content.
lemon-rind chapter 46 . 12/13/2012
Ahahahahaha! Keep it up! I really, really, really like this story.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »