Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Storm Warning chapter 46 . 12/12/2012
Ughhh I love this. Faith's chat with Dawn was perfect and I just die a little every time I see there is an update. Just fantastic in every way.
Doccubus chapter 46 . 12/12/2012
Yeah! I really enjoyed this update don't need to tell you why :P
twin who likes to travel chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
This was another good one. But Dawn should have said the moment Kendra died, Faith became "The Slayer". The fact that the whole team seemed to forget that was one of the things that irritated the most. There were other things that bothered me, but I understood why they happened.
Ltlconf chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
Howdy!

Cheese can be good and very tasty, not to mention fun!

Love the slow pace and Dawn's very sharp observations and caring words. Of course there is that no one bothered to ask Faith about her family all that much. However I can't see Dawn not asking!
But yeah, Faith was called for a reason and I for one am anxious to see what it is...and for some Faith/Willow cuteness of course.

The Cracker!
Doccubus chapter 44 . 12/7/2012
Don't be freaked Wills Dawn is cool lol I love this story can't wait to see what happens next I'm hoping for another sexy Willow/Faith encounter, you know they both need comfort hee hee
warm-up01 chapter 44 . 12/7/2012
excellent update. seems like dawn is okay with whatever is happening between them. i'm glad that you're slowly building up a relationship instead of just thrusting them into the middle of one too quickly. willow still needs time to learn to trust and love again after tara while faith just needs to learn that she can be loved.

hope you update soon.
Project 0 chapter 44 . 12/6/2012
i really like this story. its nice that you're taking the time to let faith and willow's relationship slowly blossom. also building some nice backstory and good relationships between all the characters, as well. no one is neglected! i look forward to reading more!

liz
k chapter 44 . 12/6/2012
:) I really like your characters in this story. It's nice to actually hear some background on Faith's past in a story. I also like how you integrated Dani into all of this. Please update soon, you've got me hooked.
astarvingwriter chapter 44 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter! I loved Dawn, especially.
Storm Warning chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
I love your flashbacks so much. Just incredibly well written and realistic.
aReader chapter 44 . 12/5/2012
Ooh, what is Dawn going to say? Does she know? I really like your writing style and can't wait tell next Wednesday.
Ryoko05 chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
I've been waiting for this scene and it was wonderful and heartbreaking! thanks for the update
Doccubus chapter 42 . 12/3/2012
Fantastic! Now I'm anxious for the next two!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
. . Arggg just perfect
Ltlconf chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
Howdy!

Good Faith did that, standing up to her mother. Great scene!

Faith really needs to get over this inferiority complex and kudos for having Buffy making that effort to starting it. Just 'cause you've been second fiddle for a time don't mean you're not meant or not able to take the lead. Faith needs to grasp that.

Now, let's see how dark Willow's got!

The Cracker!