Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Ryoko05 chapter 41 . 11/28/2012
Oh man oh man oh man! So damn exciting :D
Ltlconf chapter 40 . 11/24/2012
Howdy!

Little Sis making scary off-hand comments, Willow plunging into untested waters (to be fair, how DO you get safely experienced in this stuff?) with her typical 'confidence' (I missed this version of "I-definitely-sorta-maybe-kinda-certainly-do-this. So don't worry...much" Willow during Sn6) and the typical "this makes no freakin' sense" Slayer Dreams. Faith being on the 'chopping block' for Willow as well as Buffy certainly added an edge to her uniquely Willow-ish worry I found oh-so-cute.
Of course, at least Faith will have some experience with the waking aftermath, having done the proverbial shrooms and then consumed by a ursine critter once before. Wonder if Buffy will envy her that?

And I wonder if Faith'll keep the puppy saving for later Angel blackmail? Oh maybe share it to cheer Buffy's inevitable hangover?
I'd save it for the blackmail!

Anyway, I have to give you serious chops: this is more than vague and psychedelic and not likely to make sense until read a few times, after a total lack of sleep, and way too much caffeine. Or maybe after totally done and compares to Faiths and vice-versa.
Miss the pillow forts though! HAH!

MihoSayuri chapter 40 . 11/22/2012
reading this, reading this, reading this... no 'next' button. do want next chapter please :D
Doccubus chapter 40 . 11/21/2012
You left it there!? Ohhhh you teeeeaaassseee! Aww man I'm anxious for more
samy chapter 38 . 11/14/2012
This story is awesome! One of my favorite stories so far. Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2012
Omg! I love your story! Exceptionally well written! Hope there is more to come because I thoroughly enjoy reading it!
Doccubus chapter 38 . 11/15/2012
I love your story I'm always happy when I see an update
Swarm012 chapter 38 . 11/14/2012
i really enjoy reading this fic. i think you've gotten the tension between Giles & Buffy in the last season perfectly, he's trying to maintain control as a watcher while Buffy is trying to do what's best in her own views.

plus the budding relationship/non-relationship between Willow & Faith - albeit slow - is right for the both of them. Willow who has just gotten back into wanting someone and Faith who's never had a real relationship.

but now i'm wondering where Dani is? and what she's been doing, it's like she disappeared for 2 days.
Ryoko05 chapter 37 . 11/14/2012
yes yes yes yes yes! cute Faith/Willow moments (Failow, Wilath, Waith, Fillow, what is their pairing name hahahaha)
Storm Warning chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
LOVING IT. Can't fully describe my love but it's there. Are these flashbacks just in the story for kicks or is there going to be some connection to the present story?
Ltlconf chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Howdy!

Well, at least Willow and Faith got things out in the open. And boy do alot of foster homes suck!

I hope Faith learns soon that people can let others down without meaning or from the best of intentions. It's called being human. We forgive and if things were too much, we move on. What someone needs to do is point out to Faith how she's been forgiven for much the same things by many she hurt. Why? Because they've come to understand what she labored under, grasped (to a degree) what drove her, that she's human. Time to rebuild.

Doccubus chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Hmm you're a tease, the first chap u give us this great convo and Faith giving Willow permission to kiss her and then you do a flashback! Ahhh! But on that note, that is one nasty little girl lol
Doccubus chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
I love this story :) I'm anxious for that kiss-talk and maybe even another kiss
Ltlconf chapter 34 . 10/31/2012
Howdy!

Two chapters very well done and showing Faith's now hyper-active guilt complex to good effect. And better yet no wallowing in it, you've got Willow there to empathize and stress she's been there. It's good Faith understands the consequences of her actions, but she still needs perspective or she'll be unable to do her duty. People die in battle and NOTHING you do can change that. Period.
Hope Willow can get Faith to truly take that in. Always liked the idea of Faith being the pragmatic one who gets the job done when others hesitate, but that certainly needs a firm grasp of pragmatic reality yet still a strong ethical and moral center (to not go too far).
On the other hand, the journey to such a mindset and balancing said ethics and morality is dang good drama!

Good use of Wilkins, indeed one of the only adults to ever treat Faith well and care for her. Everyone else just let her sink. Wilkins thus would have a grip on her.
The First was a smart bastard! Ironically he always told the truth, such as how none of the Scoobs in canon would ever love Faith. Turns out in the canon comics, that was to be so and still is. He then mixed with a bit of exaggeration or half-truths such as with Willow: Indeed she's a danger to all around her, especially should she lose control...but that's true of anyone with power!
All in all, a nice play on his personality and Faith's feelings for him. The First, when he plays it smart, is damned dangerous. Your having it make this little play with the Seal was brilliant. With one battle, using only disposable forces no less the First has diverted attention from the Vineyard (and thus the Axe), rebuilt his uber-vamp forces, took out a major ally of the Good Guys. Now his little manifestations will have REAL bite!
The touch with the truly ancient demons, all shadowy and rotting, was excellent. Something I'm sure Joss and company woulda loved to do had they money. The 'Elephant Demon' is something I really want to see more of. Sounds like a seriously great fight!

I do hope Willow gets over her insecurities concerning her attractiveness and Faith. One thing Tara did for Willow was make Willow realize her attractiveness, to the point of wearing tight cloths, flashy makeup, occasional belly-baring tops, and being openly flirty! I missed that Willow...hope she shows up soon.

twin who likes to travel chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
I definitely likes this one, obviously. And I can't wait to see what happens when Faith comes downstairs for the training session with the Potentials. I'm curious to see how Faith is going to be around Willow now.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »