Reviews for Epic Are The Days
Ltlconf chapter 41 . 11/28/2012
Howdy!

Yeah, Xander's annoying, but let's face it, like Hudson in "Aliens" being annoying don't mean he's wrong. Somebody ain't liable to live through this.
Hos timing and target does suck though, no question!

All I can say, it damned good with the tension and things ain't looking bright and happy for the good-guys. At least Dani said they'd beat this off. Just wonderin' what the price'll be.

twin who likes to travel chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for awhile. I'm still reading it, obviously. The last chapter reminded me why I hated Xander. He frequently acted without thinking first or at all. I wished he hadn't survived the battle with The First, but I knew that he would since he was core member of their team. Enough about that though. I'm wondering how Faith interfering in her dream will affect whatever comes next. I'm assuming that them both coming into contact with the scythe will wake them from their dream states.
Ryoko05 chapter 41 . 11/28/2012
Oh man oh man oh man! So damn exciting :D
Ltlconf chapter 40 . 11/24/2012
Howdy!

Little Sis making scary off-hand comments, Willow plunging into untested waters (to be fair, how DO you get safely experienced in this stuff?) with her typical 'confidence' (I missed this version of "I-definitely-sorta-maybe-kinda-certainly-do-this. So don't worry...much" Willow during Sn6) and the typical "this makes no freakin' sense" Slayer Dreams. Faith being on the 'chopping block' for Willow as well as Buffy certainly added an edge to her uniquely Willow-ish worry I found oh-so-cute.
Of course, at least Faith will have some experience with the waking aftermath, having done the proverbial shrooms and then consumed by a ursine critter once before. Wonder if Buffy will envy her that?

And I wonder if Faith'll keep the puppy saving for later Angel blackmail? Oh maybe share it to cheer Buffy's inevitable hangover?
I'd save it for the blackmail!

Anyway, I have to give you serious chops: this is more than vague and psychedelic and not likely to make sense until read a few times, after a total lack of sleep, and way too much caffeine. Or maybe after totally done and compares to Faiths and vice-versa.
Miss the pillow forts though! HAH!

MihoSayuri chapter 40 . 11/22/2012
reading this, reading this, reading this... no 'next' button. do want next chapter please :D
Doccubus chapter 40 . 11/21/2012
You left it there!? Ohhhh you teeeeaaassseee! Aww man I'm anxious for more
samy chapter 38 . 11/14/2012
This story is awesome! One of my favorite stories so far. Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2012
Omg! I love your story! Exceptionally well written! Hope there is more to come because I thoroughly enjoy reading it!
Doccubus chapter 38 . 11/15/2012
I love your story I'm always happy when I see an update
warm-up01 chapter 38 . 11/14/2012
i really enjoy reading this fic. i think you've gotten the tension between Giles & Buffy in the last season perfectly, he's trying to maintain control as a watcher while Buffy is trying to do what's best in her own views.

plus the budding relationship/non-relationship between Willow & Faith - albeit slow - is right for the both of them. Willow who has just gotten back into wanting someone and Faith who's never had a real relationship.

but now i'm wondering where Dani is? and what she's been doing, it's like she disappeared for 2 days.
Ryoko05 chapter 37 . 11/14/2012
yes yes yes yes yes! cute Faith/Willow moments (Failow, Wilath, Waith, Fillow, what is their pairing name hahahaha)
Storm Warning chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
LOVING IT. Can't fully describe my love but it's there. Are these flashbacks just in the story for kicks or is there going to be some connection to the present story?
Ltlconf chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Howdy!

Well, at least Willow and Faith got things out in the open. And boy do alot of foster homes suck!

I hope Faith learns soon that people can let others down without meaning or from the best of intentions. It's called being human. We forgive and if things were too much, we move on. What someone needs to do is point out to Faith how she's been forgiven for much the same things by many she hurt. Why? Because they've come to understand what she labored under, grasped (to a degree) what drove her, that she's human. Time to rebuild.

Doccubus chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Hmm you're a tease, the first chap u give us this great convo and Faith giving Willow permission to kiss her and then you do a flashback! Ahhh! But on that note, that is one nasty little girl lol
Doccubus chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
I love this story :) I'm anxious for that kiss-talk and maybe even another kiss
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »