Reviews for Take Me To Neverland
Um
Nadia Wilder chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Wow
Cara Thompson chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Truthfully this has to be the best Peter Pan story I have ever read. And yes! Do the sequel! Hook must pay for what he did.
vinitapepperdog1983 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
As for the sequel, go for it. I think this story does deserve a continuation where, Peter, Sarah, The Lost Boys and baby Cassie are back, in Neverland. Years later, Cassie grows into a beautiful young girl, just like her father always wanting a taste for adventure. Just to give you an idea. Love the story.
Heart of the Night Fury chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
YES! This last chapter was amazing, and you simply must make a sequel for it! We must know what will happen to Cassie. Please write a sequel, PLEASE...! :D
Reader chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Last chapter? What? Hey this has been a great sequel and it's been fun to read, but it needs a sequel for sure :) I just wanna know! You can't just leave us hanging like this...
I mean yeah it's not important after all but my couriosity is just huge.
Anyway thanks for the great story and this chapter was really nice I'd say. I'm glad I've read this.
I hope I'll hear from you soon enough :)
gemma2111 chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I loved it can you write more plz and it was such a good story keep it up !
Summergirl987 chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
Awesome story. It's so cute!
CharmSpriit chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This is probably an utterly stupid question, but I'm honestly too lazy to go back and reread everything...so Peter Pan isn't 12 anymore right? He's at least like...16 or whatever right? Right? RIGHT? Because if not, we have some VERY serious issues...
Ruben Rybnik chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
I love this story line so far :) are you going to write more? please please please!
Caradane chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
awww ):
Chelsealolz3 chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Please write another soon!
Heart of the Night Fury chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Oooohhh...*sniffs*...im gonna cry... :,(
Reader chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
So sad... Hope you'll update soon!