Reviews for Per Ardua
Nemrut chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Curious how they will manage this feat. Quite like your take on Garrus and Shepard. Thank you for sharing this.
wallops chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Really interested in seeing how exactly this plays out. Love your work
msjayjustice chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I really like this story & hope to see more soon 3
Natsuki chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I just reread this, and I greatly enjoyed it: it gave Garrus his chance to develop outside of Shepard's shadow, so to speak, and put him in an equal position where he could do more than follow orders. No more "Forgive the insubordination," now!

I'm curious about how Shepard can prove to Ashley that she trusts her (oh, the pronouns), and what Javik will do; given the earlier start, this is a fascinating lens to look through!
Adams7 chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
The fact that this has not been updated in so long PISSES. ME. OFF.
shulima chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
This work is nothing short of amazing. I have a game of ME3 paused shortly before the final confrontation, and reading your version of events reinforces my decision to stop there and stick to your version instead.

In the game, I find the actions of the Council and various governments simply too childishly idiotic to accept. I accept that there need to be obstacles for the player to overcome, but there's only so much bending that my suspension of belief can take before snapping. The galaxy would not be as politically stable as it evidently is in ME1/2, if the leaders were a bunch of drooling morons they are pictured to be; and with the amount of evidence that Shepard must have gathered over the course of ME2, your version of events is not only more satisfactory, but _oh so much_ more sensible.

Please accept my most sincere congratulations. You have made a better - more realistic and more fulfilling - story than Bioware, while incorporating as many events from the original as possible. And even if the story remains unfinished, it gives me canvas to expand in my own head.

I really cannot find adequate words to express how much I appreciate your work. I only wish you'd been there when ME3 script was written.

Oh, and I would also like to express my great satisfaction at your excellent portrayal of FemShep/Garrus relationship, with emphasis on Garrus' development from subordinate to equal.

In short: You rock.
Crazy-88 chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
This is a very interesting fic, based on a premise I've always wondered about - if the Galaxy started crash prep program post ME2 rather than sitting around.

Very interesting seeing the way this is moving forward now. It still doesn't really *feel* like the Galaxy has moved onto the full war footing and mobilisation they REALLY need to be on right now, but they are clearly moving much closer to it than they were before.

Technically, the writing is excellent and polished. The characters are very well realized from the game into the text (too much so in Koris, I always wanted to punch that guy and was gleefully happy when I finally did in ME3 even on an almost full Blue side playthrough and suddenly I want to punch my screen again...) and there is a refreshing lack of Udina being portrayed as a ranting useless idiot.

Keep up the awesome!
The KJ Universe chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I told you I'd read it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Frankie in Like chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh god, please don't tell me you're not gonna update this anymore... I will die. I LOVE this story! The new take on ME3's war with the Reapers is fascinating and exciting! (Whereas I half expected something droll, cliche, overdone). You've managed to drastically alter the storyline, and yet you've kept it fresh and adrenaline-boosting!

I love your characterization, it's spot-on. I would think you're one of the Bioware writers (are you? If so, marry me. It's not a request ;] ) the dialogue is excellent, captivating... you keep the story moving without flying through pell-mell. And you've got me dying to see what happens next!

I would be SOOO delighted to see an update on this story, you have no idea... did I mention I love you? ;) even if you don't, just keep writing ME fanfics, you're amazing. (I'll accept Dragon Age fics, too ;] )
skwishface chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
This is excellent. You have a deft grasp of the way the various characters interact, including known canon from the games and inserting some very natural, sensible extrapolations of each character's evolutions over the two years that Shepard was KIA.

Also, I'm really enjoying this re-telling of the Reaper invasion minus the Crucible. It's enough like the original story to be familiar, but new enough to be fascinating. Looking forward to seeing more!
maleficus-lupus chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
*hums happily* Now _this_ is the way things should have been done! Thank you so much for writing this.
Allora Gale chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
absolutely love this story. I think you have captured everyones characters perfectly. I'm definitely looking forward to more and I'm glad that shepard and garrus's relationship is more than just smut or fluff. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
OMAC001 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Like where this is going. Please update soon.
Sifriria chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I don't think I've ever been hooked that quickly. I was in another video game, waiting for my professions to finish making things, and I just realized I left the game running.

Great job. I'm reading a lot more. I love seeing his father and mother.
Rokubi chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I will always side with the geth because there is only one quarian I like (Kal'Reegar) and he dies off screen. Plus, the geth seem to actually CARE if people live or die and are always willing to talk (to Shep at least lol).

Great chapter. I love how well you write Garrus and Shepard. You keep them in character and everything they say and do I can see happening in the game :)