Reviews for The Volunteer
YoreReader chapter 15 . 1/6
Great! To me, it looks like their relationship is a lot better now. They're in love and moving in together. Some big changes in their life, right there. Like Annie said, it's going to take some adjustment but they'll manage. I'm happy for them. :D
YoreReader chapter 14 . 1/6
Oh no! Annie's parents don't approve of Auggie? Or is it just her Mom that doesn't like Auggie? Well, that's too bad. Annie loves him, so there. ;p
YoreReader chapter 13 . 1/6
So that's what happened. I wasn't sure why I never saw any UST between them. Is that why? Judith said it was inappropriate so Annie tried to keep their relationship neutral?

You know what I noticed is missing from their relationship (as in the show)? They've never flirted. I was wondering what was different and couldn't figure it out. Now I know.

But it doesn't matter what I think because they're getting together, yay! ;)
YoreReader chapter 12 . 1/6
Hmm, are they about to cross into the more than friends line?
YoreReader chapter 11 . 1/6
I didn't expect Annie to spend Christmas with Auggie in Glencoe, that was such a pleasant surprise! If Danielle doesn't want her, it seems Auggie does. I can't wait for her to meet his family.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 1/6
Oh, Mrs. Anderson is funny. I'm sure she doesn't mean to be but she is. I'm glad that in the end Auggie chose not to confront his Mom about following him around the neighborhood. She does mean well and it's good to know he realizes that. And he's right - he has the time to show his family how capable he is.
YoreReader chapter 9 . 1/6
I forget that Auggie's the baby of the family. That's most likely why his Mom coddles him. It's sweet but maybe a little stifling for Auggie. His mother is just being a Mom, though. He can get over it.
YoreReader chapter 8 . 1/6
Hah, my first thought when Shawna came in the story was: "Is she hitting on Auggie?". I know, I'm bad. Imagine my relief when she said she was married. My face went from this :-( to this :-) and I put my pitchfork away. ;p

So far, Auggie seems to be okay at home. I suppose that might change when all his brothers get there. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's home with family.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/6
It's good to see Auggie back in his apartment, his neighborhood and his workplace. Now he's going back home to Glencoe - hope that goes well. I think if he lets them know without blowing his top off, they'll understand. I think they're worried since they haven't seen him and they don't know how far he's come. Once they do, I think they'll know he'll be fine.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 1/6
Okay, that was a bit of an assumption on Nate's part. I think the offer was probably the whole family's idea. They mean well but they need to let Auggie go back to his life and live it. He's pretty capable, independent and smart. He's already having a go at it and succeeding. I'm sure he'll do well on his own. Nice to know his family loves and cares lot about what happens to him, though.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 1/6
Will Annie get to meet Auggie's brother? After they catch up, of course.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 1/6
I think he's got more courage in his bones more than anything. He's done so well. Of course he's allowed to have bad days! We all have them, why can't he?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 1/6
Awesome! Auggie had a great time and looks to have made friends with Stu. Now he and Annie have a social circle. Plus, his apartment is close by. Fate is trying to say something, Auggie. ;)
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/6
I'm glad that Auggie continues to do well. Annie's invitation might just be the situation to get him out of his shell. This friendly get together is a start. I hope everything goes smoothly and he enjoys himself.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/6
This plotline sounds like a great story in the making! So far, I've enjoyed Auggie and Annie meeting and their handful of interaction. Now that Auggie isn't being rude, I think I see the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I can't wait to read more. :)