Reviews for Training To Be A Starship Ranger
JessOvergon chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Awh! I loved it.
Angel chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Rosa in deep shit when Taz finds her. You got Taz and Up bang on character! Please keep updating this is ur-may-zing :)
Pigwidgeon chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Yeah, that was good! Please update soon!

fghjgfdxfghj chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
WOAH! (like Krayonder in Starship.. Sorry, my friend and I had been doing that all day at the fair and didn't understand why we kept doing it.. Stupid girls don't know bout Starkid! _ It was stuck in my mind.. Had tk get one more out of my system) Anyways, THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!
Pigwidgeon chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Hahahahaha I loved that Up was all like "No need to get mad..." and Taz was like "JOUR F*CKING HIJA!"

Again, you've captured their personalities PERFECTLY.

Angel chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Awsome :D I like the idea of Rosa might be pregnant! Keep updating or I will die of anticipation!
Mimi chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Protective parents much? I like it though!
Pigwidgeon chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Wow, that was really good! Yay for more Up in the next chapter!

Join the PIGFARTS Club?
CrazyShipper chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
What about making Rosa get pregnant or something like that :) Because you said in this chapter "It ended up going a bit further" and I just thought imagine Taz and Up's reaction to that :D
Pigwidgeon chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
This was one of those times when I started typing my review in the "name" bar because I needed to review and I wasn't paying attention. That was amazing! Yes, it was super fluffy but sometimes those are the best types of stories. Can't wait for Taz training in the next chapter... You MUST update soon, that's a command, chica! Or else I'll set Taz on you! :)

Angel chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Aww this almost made me cry :,( This was such a sweet chapter! Words can't describe how much I love this :o
Pigwidgeon chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Yeah, I liked it. It was a sweet dad/daughter moment. :)

Update soon!

Lurve, Livvy

ps. Join the PIGFARTS club! (the Please Initiate Good Feedback And Review To Satisfy club.)
AngelofWar chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Aww I feel pretty bad for Up :( This is a great piece of fiction and I advise you to keep writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I really love this story, you are an amazing writer
Pigwidgeon chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
As usual, I love Taz and Up's COMPLETELY OPPOSITE reactions. It's so perfect. I also LOVVVVE the ending :)

Anyway, more training in the next chapter! That's what the title of the story is, after all! Update ASAP!

Love and hugs and buttah-fly kisses, Livvy