Reviews for Dating Tips with Raven
Screaming Pain chapter 1 . 4/4
When I tried this, I got booked in the face first.. And then I got a big hug and a kiss at the end... My face hurts
Cyr726 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Aww, this is so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
YAY BEAST BOY!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That was awesome Beast Boy is one sly dude.
Arrow's Snippets chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awww, cute ;u;
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
THAT WAS AWESOMEEEEEE I LOVED IT BOOO YAH
TeenTitansRock4Ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love all of your other stories. by the way nice story.
LamontCranston1066 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Sweet and touching. While perfectly in character, I'd like see BB grow a bit more of a spine. Risking rejection is the guys job in dating.

However, the A/N at end was utterly unnecessary. If you've got to explain the story you've just told, you haven't done a good job telling the story, and frankly, you told this one just fine.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Pretty cute. But, come on! She's an empath. She reads emotions. Seriously? She would have known that he was interested in HER.
Isabelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
!1 that was awesome! youshould write a sequal or alternate ending or something. that was a little predictible but it was really good
taking it easy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Cute story, :) Loved it! Absolutely fantastic! I love this pairing! Oh, and as for the idea, it didn't work for me... But still, great story!
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awwww, very quickly sped up there, sneaky on Beastboy's part but pretty good none the less :) *Large Thumbs Up!*
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I liked this a lot and it was funny. It's going to my favorites.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
hahahaaa. totally BB(: really great job
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I really liked this one a lot- I knew our boy BB was smart- esp. for somethig he wants- and he wants Raven a lot- lol- keep em coming