Reviews for Shadow's Secret Past
Aratriss chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Oh, wow... depression... That's a hard cycle to break... I know, because I've been there, too. I'm praying for you, Sara. And great chapter! Can't wait to see Shadow's recovery!
Aratriss chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
Finally catching up! I don't like Hazel, but I'm curious to what happens next.
MusicalNinja15 chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Oh wow! What a dramatic chapter!

I'm so sorry about everything that has been going on. I guess I can't find the right words to express my sympathy. I'm so sorry. I'm very glad that you are speaking of it now, don't ever keep it to yourself. I could tell throughout the chapter that those weren't really Shadow's experiences, they were yours. It seemed very real. It is amazing how some of the problems and struggles that we have can somehow end up beautifully written. Just like when I was having an anxiety problem, I always feel that I can relate to the character that I am writing about when they are nervous or overexcited. If you need anyone to talk to, just PM me.

Again, I'm so sorry about everything. This was a great chapter, though and I enjoyed it. You did a great job with the first person POV. Fantastic job as always...

Your fan, friend, and sister in Christ...
MusicalNinja15
Yansen the Wolf chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
Is good to see you back, sister.
KungFuCrazed chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
I understand, sis. Don't you worry a bit. Your writing has not suffered, at all. You never cease to amaze me. I'll stick with you no matter how long it takes. You are worth it. Great chapter.
Kasaru chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
Well, I have no idea how to approach this situation with the tact and empathy it calls for. I guess this isn't the place to do it anyways, so I'll just review the chapter... I guess I did say that I was done and that I was leaving it all to you, so I have no reason to be disappointed by the end of the chapter. I figure that I had just intended the last chapter of KL to be the last time they'd see each other for a while. Oh well. Even if I were to go back to the story, any of those three related to each other, I'd have no idea where to pick up with the way things have changed.

I have no idea what of the chapter was supposed to be inferred to be analogous to your current situation aside from what you stated, but it made me... pretty much die inside. Kasaru made a decision that she thought would be the better for her friends, and it turned out to be much worse for Shadow. I don't know anymore if... this Kasaru would think that Shadow's loss would be justifiable if Shawn, Kato and Lily were to survive, but I highly doubt it somehow. I guess that just means that I'm glad that Kasaru came back to Shadow in the end...
lola3934 chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
Well, chapter was a great. I hope that all will okay. I wait on the next.
Regards for you and your mom.
lola3934
Dragoness of the Stars chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
O.O
Rose, I...I'm so, so sorry about what's happening with your life. It seems so terrible and unfair :( At least your mom is getting better, and by the fact that you're writing, and pulling yourself up, so are you. I can't really relate to how you're feeling, but if there's any way I can help, I will. Please keep fighting this. There are people out there who care a lot for you, and are really super happy you're getting through this. :)
By the way, as a side note, your writing is improving; nice chapter, evil cliffhanger, hah.
Well, I'm here for, you as I suspect many others are too, and I'll be praying for you and your mom. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? ;)

Forever your fan, friend, and sister in Christ,

-Vicky
MusicalNinja15 chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Ooh... very suspenseful ending! I know that I haven't read most of this story, but I still wanted to give you a review for this chapter, I know how much you like my reviews, so I wanted to read this for you!

I understood what was going on most of the chapter, even if I haven't read the rest of the story. I really liked it! I liked the Aniu character and the way you described her. It was very nice description.

The details of Aniu walking on air and the fire being poked with the stick was really good detail. I not the idea that Shadow is a little girl in this story and it was heartbreaking to see that flashback/memory/dream thing. I could really tell that Shadow was hurting.

Very nice job and I was happy to be able to review!

Your fan, friend, and sister in Christ...
MusicalNinja15
Dragoness of the Stars chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Twice this week? I'm sorry...I really hope your mom gets better, I'll be praying for her...And I hope that you'll get through whatever other hard things that are going on in your life...
Well, amazing chapter, as usual! I liked the flash back, even though it was sad. Oh well.
Anyway, I'm praying everything will turn out all right in the end for you, and I'll defnitely keep reading and reviewing. ;)

-Vicky
Aratriss chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Hi! It's been a long time since both of us have on the site. This was an interesting chapter. It had a lighter tone. I hope your mother gets better soon! I'll pray for you!

Lauren (Aratriss)
lola3934 chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
Wow, this is really great, I like this story, one thing I did not like was that the updates are slow, but I look forward to each chapter, and look forward also to the next chapter to Begining's and Endings.
Regards lola3934
Kasaru chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
Well, that sure was an interesting chapter. I'm just wondering where you're going with that. For some reason, I thought you had already given Shadow's parents names in the past, but I can't be sure about that. Anyways, great chapter and am looking forward to talking to you again!
Aratriss chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
Yay! The next chapter! I hope Shadow will stop getting hurt soon.

Lauren
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
Well done! And OH SNAP! Shadow seriously got banged up pretty badly! Hope she'll be OK! :)